Sex toys

We are starting a collection of toys. We have great sex but have never really used a lot of toys. I have a rabbit but more for solo use. My husband is keen to tie me up and I am keen for toys for the shower. I quite open to experimenting but no anal toy suggestions please. There is so much choice on here. So where would people start?

1 Like

I would suggest having a look at some of the kits Lovehoney do. They have ones that are just sex toys and ones that have some restraints in too. See what you like the look of.

Everyone likes different types of stimulation so it can be a little trial and error to start with.

One thing I would suggest is try not to use all the toys at once. Add one or two into your normal play and see what happens. Otherwise you’ll just feel overloaded and won’t enjoy it

2 Likes

Yes it can take a while to get used to a toy. I only started in August and am working through them thoroughly, looking for different ways to use them and then writing reviews. The different settings can also be overwhelming, I’m mostly sticking to the first speed that works and moving on when it stops working. :heartbeat:

2 Likes

What do you think of these, check out the reviews and see if they appeal to you.

I ordered both these items and they just arrived this morning … I’m so excited for later :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’ve had my eye on the bed restraint for a while, it just looks so excited for all the obvious reasons.
Plus it’s on sale at the moment so I reckon it will be totally worth it.

I was looking for a new toy and when I saw these realists Dildos I thought ‘I just have to try one of them’.
I want to suck it while being taken from behind.
And I want to try double penetration with it.
It will be just like there is a 3rd person, the detail in them looks so good.
So I originally ordered a king cock one and when it arrived it scared the hell out of us - I didn’t realise it was so big. So I had a good look and chose this one instead.
It looks perfect but I am yet to try.

3 Likes