Beginners bondage and sub play.

Hi folks I'm new here so apologies if I'm posting in the wrong place..... Anyways here goes.... My Wife recently expressed and interest in some bondage play. We have some cuffs and a blindfold and she really enjoyed the sensory deprivation aspect of that leaving me in full control. However with our anniversary coming up and some alone time at a hotel I was wondering how I can take this to the next level for her with out going too OTT. Tips and suggestions on products to try would be most grateful. Anybody willing to help someone like me who is a little unsure? Cheers and thank you.

Why not have a look at some of the kits Lovehoney do for some inspiration? As you are lady have restraints, you don’t necessarily need to buy the kits themselves but normally Lovehoney sell the bits (or at least similar items) separately.

But some ideas anyway:

Sensation based toys can be a lot of fun, so think feather ticklers or pinwheels. Temperature play is also a lot of fun, you could either use wax play candles (don’t use normal candles!!!) or simply water. You could also use a glass or metal dildo, heated up or cooled down to trail across the skin or to use as a massager

Floggers can be a lot of fun. They can be trailed across the skin for sensation play or used for impact play and can be use a light or as hard as you (and your partner) like

Massage is always a good choice. Lovehoney do a range of oils and candles, and even edible options.

You could also use a vibrator for a teasing massage, something reasonably powerful with a larger head/surface area would be perfect for this (think wand or pebble). Get close to her favourite hot spots but not quite or use the toy on them but not for long enough to orgasm and then repeat

kelly_michelle wrote:

Why not have a look at some of the kits Lovehoney do for some inspiration? As you are lady have restraints, you don’t necessarily need to buy the kits themselves but normally Lovehoney sell the bits (or at least similar items) separately.

But some ideas anyway:

Sensation based toys can be a lot of fun, so think feather ticklers or pinwheels. Temperature play is also a lot of fun, you could either use wax play candles (don’t use normal candles!!!) or simply water. You could also use a glass or metal dildo, heated up or cooled down to trail across the skin or to use as a massager

Floggers can be a lot of fun. They can be trailed across the skin for sensation play or used for impact play and can be use a light or as hard as you (and your partner) like

Massage is always a good choice. Lovehoney do a range of oils and candles, and even edible options.

You could also use a vibrator for a teasing massage, something reasonably powerful with a larger head/surface area would be perfect for this (think wand or pebble). Get close to her favourite hot spots but not quite or use the toy on them but not for long enough to orgasm and then repeat

That's perfect advice thank you

I'd recommend pairing the handcuffs with a spreader bar, to avoid having to arrange tying points for soft restraints/ ropes. With her arms and legs restrained, and laid on either her back or front, she'll feel pretty vulnerable. This way, after a while, it's pretty easy to roll her over and give her new sensations without untying her. It's even sexier for your partner and for your visual pleasure if you can raise her butt up a little with a Liberator wedge or firm cushion.

On massage: a teasing, erotic massage before any sort of penetration can be a sexy part of the power trip of domination. You can use it to build anticipation, draw focus to particular areas of the body, or encourage positions. Soothing, relaxing massages are also great for re-connecting afterwards, as with vanilla sex, cuddles, or being nice to each other however you express that.

Enjoy!