Sex Wise, what do you have planned this weekend?

Limited Edition Lady wrote:

Unfortunately I don't have any plans as OH will probably be tired :'(

OH eh? Who'd have them...

No plans unfortunately :( my OH is at home at the moment, and not sure when I'll be seeing him again, he lives 4 hours away :(

JonnyHatesJaz wrote:

YouMeAtSex wrote:

No plans unfortunately :( my OH is at home at the moment, and not sure when I'll be seeing him again, he lives 4 hours away :(

Oh dear do you Skype?

No :( I try to facetime, but he always forgets about it

JonnyHatesJaz wrote:

Oh no!!!!

Do you self pleasure

No, I prefer to wait, it makes it so much better when we haven't seen each other for a while

Ive got some LH goodies arriving. Hopefully tomorrow. The OH is away over the weekend so I am hoping to surprise him when he cones back Sunday night. I'll just have to please myself until then.

The red mist has descended so I'm all in for some self pleasure. Maybe Sunday morning with a hangover

Just made plans to see the FWB toninght, had a delivery of chocolate body paint this morning that I am anxious to try out and he is yet to see me in my moonlight basque.

Lots of naughty fun in store for later... I feel a very hard spanking coming on.

My new shoes and hold up pink stockings arrived today so I think I know what Im doing for the rest of today ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Its been a while due to shift work but i have a feeling tonight could be OH lucky night!!!

I promised my husband a good pegging on Friday night, he said that if I deliver he will. DP me with my dildo. I can’t wait for the weekend to begin. 😃

Nothing my OH Is working nights :-(

Love Stud Too wrote:

I promised my husband a good pegging on Friday night, he said that if I deliver he will. DP me with my dildo. I can’t wait for the weekend to begin. 😃

Good God all my fantasies rolled into one you lucky lucky woman. Given the gift I received today we will be wining dining and 69ing all weekend.

I wish as I’m back to work this weekend so unless I screw my boss in the toilets of our work place then sex is off the table. By the way I wouldn’t screw the boss

None, Mrs has the painters in...so unless she's willing to pleasure me without her vagina it's a dry weekend for me...