Sex with taken women

image removed - please do not post images outside of the #your-photos category

1 Like

That’s a recipe for disaster so I would defo avoid it

Have bin in this position before. Knew her fella, weren’t mates at the time but ended becoming friends later on. I was absolutely mad to fuck her, she was so seductive n no doubt would have bin unbelievable sex. Told her while she was grabbing my cock in a bar will have to wait till your single. Just as well as me n the fella became mates after. Was so hard to say no but would have bin problem s down the line

2 Likes

I’m sure you’d be thinking it was wrong if someone else did this with your other half. I know I would. I’ve done my fair share of wrong things in my life lord knows but as I’ve gotten older this definitely isn’t for me and would be seething if it was done to me

3 Likes

Unless she is in a non-monogamous relationship then yes then yes it is wrong to sleep with someone’s partner.

Just too dangerous- keep it safe at all times

1 Like

There are certain lines you don’t cross & that is one of them!

Taken???
Someone asked your age earlier. I’m guessing mid 80s. :joy:
You’ll be ‘stepping out and courting’ next :joy::joy::joy:

Going to end badly one way or another

@JoCat
Without starting a topic on it because its negative, I was wondering what are your thoughts on topics that say “is it right” “can anyone help” and are never replied to by the author.
So many people ask genuine Q’s and then add to the topic expanding their answers, but others just simply never reply… I think you have told me off a few times (guided me) and I see you as that guiding light. I just dont understand … I appreciate everyone will see this and I’m not pointing fingers. I’m probably wrong to ask this and await a backlash for doing so, but I’m interested in what you think…

2 Likes

My opinion is that they’re asking questions just to get a reaction. If they actually wanted advice, they’d participate in the thread and ‘react’ on peoples comments. If you ask a question, at least acknowledge that people have taken the time to reply :man_shrugging:t2:

The problem is that you don’t know you’re feeding a troll until you’ve commented or read the other comments to see that they’ve not been active.

I don’t think we’ve had any cross words, but you’ve felt reprimanded and that wasn’t my intention, i’m sorry for that.

1 Like

@JoCat
Not at all… I meant it light heartedly… and I like your answer to the Q. Its put my mind to rest. I was getting a bit annoyed putting effort into stuff that clearly wasnt wanted or worthy… :heart:

1 Like

So @Nick5 Tell us whats happening. Update maybe??? Anything. Something ??? You asked the question !