SEX

Hi everyone

ive never really had problems in the sex department or been with someone that does.

However I have started seeing someone but everytime we try and have sex he finishes before it even begins!

When we kiss or play with each other its great but when it actually comes to intercourse it never happens. he said that this has never happened to him before but im worried that its me or how i can help him with the problem.

he now doesnt want to talk about it which i can understand as it is getting him down but its also bothering me as i really want him and want it to be great.

thanks

Once he comes get home to concentrate on you . Get him to give your oral or a massage. That will give his body time to recover and get ready to go again. X

blonde vixen13 wrote:

Once he comes get home to concentrate on you . Get him to give your oral or a massage. That will give his body time to recover and get ready to go again. X

Great advice this is what i would suggest

All good advice... Main of all sounds like you're being supportive and by not making a big deal out of it, it won't .

Alternatively, get him to give you oral first or use a vibe or his fingers to make you cum so that he can 'relax' during penetration--mentally that might take some pressure off him if he knows you've already orgasmed.

Good Luck.

thanks guys :) x

Enjoy each other, get him to pleasure you more first relax enjoy try not to stress about it and practice makes perfect x