How to make sex feel deeper and harder?

Me and my girlfriend love having sex but she wants it harder and deeper but I’m not well endowed so any suggestions on how to make her feel it deeper and harder as in pounding. We’ve tried though and couldn’t really do it

1 Like

First try not to put to much pressure on yourself, otherwise its going to have the reverse effect.
What does she mean by harder, does she mean rougher or a harder erected penis

If she means a harder penis you could try a cock ring
Have you ask her what you both can do to achieve this, as she can play her part

Going or feeling deeper,not sure what positions you both have tried or do but in missionary position she can put a pillow under her bum or have you tried doggystyle as we find this is deep penetration position
Im sure there are plenty of positions you can try but try these especially a pillow under her bum my wife enjoys this and says it feels deep

Good luck and have fun

2 Likes

You could try a penis sleeve, that would give additional length.

2 Likes

Doggy style…
Or buy a penis sleeve
Or play with a dildo with her

2 Likes

As others have said doggy is a deep position and you could really go animal on her by thrusting hard and fast until your ball sack is banging against her. With this amount of action she will not notice how deep.

Tell her what you plan to do. This raises expectation. Also give her feedback during. Tell her how good she is and sexy. Tell her how is feels to f**k her fast and hard. This can be an amazing turn on.

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum sir. Have you considered using a cock sleeve to extend your penis size?
Maybe even consider a pump too for yourself to test out and gain a few more cm :slightly_smiling_face:

Id suggest that you explore positions. Its amazing what a few pillows under hips or her putting one leg between yours and the other around your hip (you on top legs open).

She isn’t saying she wants bigger necessarily, just being able to have more of you

Toys or like others said, doggy. My hubby isn’t that endowed but when we do doggy, :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Well, you can always switch from vaginal to anal… :wink: What feels like not enough up front can feel like too much in the back.

I’d agree with others who suggested a dildo. I can get a much better thrusting ‘groove’ going with a dildo than myself & can thrust much quicker. Try warming the dildo & lube up in a sink of hot water to make the dildo feel more realistic for her. I also highly recommend using one hand to make the dildo’s balls smack against her ass once she’s warmed up & you’re thrusting hard - my wife absolutely loves when I do it, puts her over the edge.

My wife’s favorite dildo is the Doc Johnson 8 Inch Realistic Dildo - 8 inches insertable (which should make your girlfriend happy) & 6 inches in circumference - it’s big, but not crazy big, a good dildo to start with.

For hard sex I like positions where I’m standing. Doggy with her bent over and supporting herself is great and a table or back of a chair give her greater stability and comfort for a longer session I can then thrust harder with my hands on her hips. I/she also like some spanking and this position also gives great options to slap her ass.

A table or sofa is also great for missionary with me standing. We have a sofa with low arms, she’ll lie on her back with her bum on the arm and her legs/ankles on my shoulders. This gives that great deep pillow under her bum angle that others have mentioned but with me standing. Sometimes I’ll move both her legs to one shoulder, this allows me to angle her even more so I’m pushing against the upper wall of her vagina. Obviously on her back she is also hands free and my partner sometimes stimulates her breasts and clit to help bring herself to orgasm.

1 Like

Doggy!! Totally!!

1 Like

If he isn’t going deep enough get a sleeve for him will deffo hit the spot :grin: