Sexlifes getting boring

i have been with my bf for 3 years its the same routine in the bedroom.

i want to spice it up but am not that much of a confident person.

i really want to shake things up, before its gets too boring

what have you found that really helps and spices it up

Your sex life is only restricted to the limits of your imagination.
A relationship is like a cake, if you don't put all the right ingredients in, don't be surprised when it doesn't turn out!

So time to do some baking!

Look for things to add a twist to what goes on in the bedroom....
Buy some playing cards and play strip poker, or jenga.
A game from LH, plenty to choose from on here.

Play Truth and dare, but write your own cards.
Get him to write some, and you too, without showing them. Great way to try out new stuff your embarrassed to ask for.

Take sex outside of the bedroom, on the kitchen table or in another room. In the car, in a field.

Play with role play, or something risqué? The only rules are the ones you give yourselves

There's anal, there's sm, spanking, rope play, blindfolds, bondage and light bondage, ice cubes, heat, oil, food, massage, tickling, sub and dom, different positions

Go to a burlesque evening, re create that for him, lap dancing, strip tease, dressing up in sexy gear

Stuff that's a bit more out there like swinging clubs - go just to watch?

The world is your lobster, and if you let sex get boring it will be!

Most blokes would kill for a woman that wants to make an effort so your a keeper.

I’ve been with my OH for 30 years. We went through a slump for a while but we find sexting each other during the day is a real turn on! I’ve even sent him a pic of my tits in work lol. By the time we get home from work we’re ready to go. Sometimes we don’t even make it upstairs lol

Queenie63 wrote:

I’ve been with my OH for 30 years. We went through a slump for a while but we find sexting each other during the day is a real turn on! I’ve even sent him a pic of my tits in work lol. By the time we get home from work we’re ready to go. Sometimes we don’t even make it upstairs lol

I love this too. It is such a turn on. Sending pics while at work, knowing what you are coming home to is just the most amazing fun and turn on x

Saraa19923 wrote:

i have been with my bf for 3 years its the same routine in the bedroom.

i want to spice it up but am not that much of a confident person.

i really want to shake things up, before its gets too boring

what have you found that really helps and spices it up

If you feel that way, then you need to talk about it with your partner . Without talking, things will unlikely improve . Often the situation worsens, and there is nothing worse than having to put up with something your not entirley happy about.

Its very difficult to recommend specific things to spice things up as there are many avenues and to cover them all in one post or thread would be like writing a book like War and Peace .

I would recommend that both of you together have a look at this site for starters and once you appear to both agree on an area for possible exploration then come back to us for specific advice for that area of interest. There are many experienced members on here all willing to supply ideas.

We found little things most effective, I suprised my oh with the foreplay and karma sutra dice, throw in a few drinks and some candles and we were onto a winner. They forced us out of our "routine" and we had a great laugh playing, which lead to feeling more connected and opened the lines of communication. And because it's a game it didn't feel as daunting or vulnerable as (for example) me laying in wait in my best lingerie (I have done since though thanks to the confidence boost). I've since ordered the bondage game but we haven't had the opportunity to play as yet but we've had great fun sending pics of our favourite cards back and forth while ones at work-i cannot wait to try them now!

By boring, do you mean it’s the same routine each time but the sex is great or is the sex really boring?

First off you need to ask your partner what they are into and think about what you desire, if you really want to spice things up then it’s up to you to push things forward. The problem is people get comfortable, they believe a couple of minutes of foreplay and then hop on top and your all happy and satisfied, but after a while this becomes tedious. If your partner is more than happy though he is unlikely to want to change anything, so maybe send him a few dirty messages, start the fire and still how far you can go.

Some couples just need to have a shower together or try a different position and it can unlock a million new scenarios. Maybe dress up for him as a surprise, or buy a few couple toys. Sext eachother your dirty thoughts during the day or buy some toys and have a play session, like a small vibe or a couples toy such as a vibrating cock ring. Give us a bit more of an explanation of what your wanting from the relationship and we may all be able to help a little more ☺️

Lingerie - easy way to get in the mood and some lead to fun role plays

Location - get out of the bedroom! try different places in your home, the car (in a safe place like even the garage) can be fun or even book a hotel room night away

Sit down together and talk. Find out what he would like to add to your sex life and then tell him your desires. If you are worried then start out small. Simply thing you could do like wear a baby doll, lingerie, high heels. Try going in light for example handcuffs and a blindfold. A good suggestion would be to try different positions, find some new ones that you can switch between to keep it interesting. If there is anything specific like above is bondage, just start small and work up until you find your level.