Bored of sex

I’m getting bored of sex.
Any tips on how spice my sex life up.
I wear plugs and tails daily,
I’ve resorted to trying regular hook ups on various dating sites, and even started seeing a dom & mistress couple regularly. That was fun but starting to find it harder to climax. The things I’ve been subjected too Includ, being pegged, caged, bound, humiliated, sounded, milked, public play (vibrating toys, forced orgasms), and fisted.
Anyone have any tips or suggestions

You may have overdone it and burnt out. I’d try relaxing by yourself and trying to enjoy quite gentle sensations without aiming to orgasm, more of a sensual absorption.

10 Likes

Yeh agreed. Take a step back. Perhaps even chastisy for a while, and then come back with something a bit more vanilla and build it back up again

6 Likes

Hi @Emily_Bishop_89 Why don’t you try going ‘cold turkey’? I also agree with the @Serpentwand and @AutoScot that u may have overdone it and need time to recharge x

1 Like

Maybe go back to basics and enjoy the intimacy of holding… kissing… cuddling… conversation and spending time together with someone special without the pressure of full sex.

5 Likes

Was thinking exactly the same… The hard hot kinky sex is always bin what I look for with the OH. Night while back after we both came home we’ll tipsy we simply made love missionary. Kissing each other telling how much we love each other. Ended up climaxing together and the feeling of ejaculating inside her felt like we were closer than ever…also staying inside after while we were talking got me up again in rapid time

3 Likes

Agree with all of the above - bring back the pleasure

2 Likes

Ease up on the kinky stuff, maybe even just have a few weeks without sex.

3 Likes

If people exercise too much or don’t mix it up they can struggle with staleness / burnout.

Your list is a lot more adventurous then most things I’ve ever tried.

I’ve still got what I see as a few low level kinky things to do with my wife.

Small chance of you’ve ticked off all things that are on your list or turn you off you might be having a bit of blues from completing your to do list with nothing new to look forward to…

I’m sure there’s a few variations on things you could try which you might like. Good luck!

1 Like

I must say that I think I understand you somehow…

I was really interested in sex many years. Explored my sexuality a lot, amd tried many things. Learned how to orgasm in many ways, and had the most amazing experiences. Then I somehow ‘got used to it’. The excitement went away… feels like ‘all is seen and done’, even though I know there are things I could do, but those I am not interested in. I learned what I like and what not.

For me, it helps if I dont have sex or masturbate for a while. But I must admit, that I think I can not ever get back the same excitement I had when started to explore my sexuality. Its like… visiting a new country. When you know it, you know it, and its still the same even though a lot changes. And when you have travelled in many countries, in the end travelling is not so amazing anymore. I think this is just adulthood.

BUT I think its good to let go of the wish to experience something new all the time. No, dont have to. Tantric sex, being in the moment without any goal, feels healing for me. Not trying to climax, just feeling what I feel, and if I feel boring, angry,frustrated etc - those are welcome too, even if sex stops. Just loving, being close to someone I love - that is beautiful itself, no matter if neither of us climax.

So, maybe surrender to your feelings and accept how you feel. WHY you would like to orgasm? What do you truly need, miss, want?
Could you just be with yourself or partner - just breath, feel and sense without any kind of goals?

2 Likes

Woah you’ve desensitized your body and your brain. Take some time out from sex and enjoy simple things and give yourself a break!

4 Likes