Sexting advise

Hi everyone just wondering how people on here start sexting with there partner?

Me and the oh use to do this quite a lot but not anymore and I am hoping to get it going again as we both work so obviously spend time apart.

I use to love the excitement of reading the next message she would send to see what she was thinking. I know these things are a two way street so I don’t expect her to always be the one starting this conversation but I just cannot think of how to start anymore.

Any advice is appreciated.

You could start by offering to cook and/or run a bath and/or give her a massage when you get home, and compliment her. Something like "Hey *insert pet name or compliment,* I keep thinking about you, how about tonight I cook *Insert something she likes* and give you a massage, then I would love to *insert something flirty/naughty here about plans*

If that's too mushy or whatever, you could just go for it with something like "you have no idea what I'm thinking about doing to you tonight ;)"

You could also always give her a really good kiss before you/she leaves, and start by talking about that.

I think it's easy to fall out of flirting when you get comfortable, but for me at least, some effort with flirting, and making me feel special/like there's nobody else in the world he'd rather be with makes me feel amazing, especially when it's unexpected.

Alternatively you could talk to her about it and let her know how much fun you used to have and see if she feels the same, and if she does come up with a couple ideas together on how to get started - I mean, it might be a little awkward at first but I bet it wouldn't take much to get into it :)

Good luck!

For me I liketo to send subtle hints first, tell OH how I’m jumping in the shower etc, follow up with a provocative picture and take it from there or start off with a “remember that time when?...” ... I want to do that but this way etc xx

THIS (above) or just little thinking of you messages that are specific to a sexy thought or deed

As others have said, the easiest way to kind of break the ice is to remind them of a time which you both found exciting and sexy, then you need to know what turns them on and use subtle and seductive words to build up to it. I like to tell my partner I love her but usually end the text with something like “I love you .... your ass looked amazing this morning” as it does two things:
1: gives her a little confidence boost and I love making her feel sexy
2: can give you a sense if they are in a flirty mood by the reply

Once you get a reply back then play it cool and don’t jump straight into things. Maybe say little teases like “I can’t wait to get home and do all the things Iv been thinking about today...” and let them fill themselves with sexy ideas and thoughts to really get things going. The only issue is you need to make sure this doesn’t affect their day as if you start getting in the way of things it can make them get a little peeved and more irritated than turned on, plus you need to make sure they are in a sexy mood too. Pictures work but unsolicited pictures of your member isn’t always that welcoming, a nice selfie or maybe a few links to some products on Lovehoney may be better. For instance you could say “Iv been thinking about this weekend and wanted to order *insert link*.... what do you think?” And see how they react.

Unfortunately as everyone is different you mate find your partner responds very differently, so maybe read back to the old sexts and see what worked for you both ☺️ This way you have a kinda semi drawn picture of how to achieve and maintain your sexting sessions.

Mine usually happen by accident, we would be joking around via text and maybe making fun of each other and it leads into a suggestive innuendo. Then we just go from there, more often than not it is soft and not too crude as I find that a slight turn off but if done well it can get you rielled up.

The 'I've been thinking about you all day' is a great starter, leads to thing you are going to do once you see them. A persons imagination is limitless and it can really make things for exciting for one another!

All the Best...

My partner is an amazing sexter. We generally just go for it and quite often it ends up us both in sweaty exhausted love piles miles apart. I suppose how you initiate depends on how open your relationship is and what you’re comfortable with. It can be extremely satisfying as a sexual entity though, not just as foreplay and remote wireless toys can make it even better...

Theres a thread I started here a few weeks ago, have a read https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/1697794-lets-talk-sexting/

Just asked my fiance his favourite thing about sexting so I could try and give a bit better advice. He said he personally loves it when I tell him before he leaves for work that I intend to sext him during the day, it makes it much more exciting for him when his phone buzzes with the anticipation. If your sex life is still good aside from the lack of sexting then maybe focus on that too and build the excitement in other ways until you can't help but discuss it whilst you're apart too.

(I've found screenshotting my OH an order confirmation from lovehoney initiates a whole load of filthy conversations)xx