Sexual partners in last 12 months

Hi everyone. I’m new here so thought I’d start with a question, how many sexual partners have you had in the last 12 months and what was your best experience?

2 Likes

Since splitting from by ex in January I’ve had 6 sexual partners, the best was probably the first after the split :see_no_evil:

9 Likes

Whats your own answer?

4 Likes

1, but I think my hubby would object if there had been others without his say so

3 Likes

Only fair to give your answer first :wink:

This question might get merged to another thread, it’s been asked a few times now :slightly_smiling_face: put it in the search bar and bump up the thread.

Consensually - Only my hubby

sorry should have put my answer first!! It’s 7 while living my best uni life!

8 Likes

@JoCat that was what i was thinking

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum!
Umm think I’ve had 4-5 in the last 12 months :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

1 I am not sure after 20-odd years of marriage the better half would approve or appreciate a number higher than 1.

1 Like

It’s just the 1 for me and the Mrs we are funny like that .

7 Likes

Just one, married 35 years.

3 Likes

Two: 1F, 1M - not at the same time tho’.

I’ve had the same sexual partner for the last 48 years but definitely not the same sexual activities.

3 Likes

1 and I couldn’t pick just 1 best experience so I’ll go with an answer I gave before - meeting him was the best experience.

1 for me

1 Like

Only the 1 in a committed relationship at the moment.

Zero. Despite being married. Even the half-hearted handjobs have stopped.

2 Likes

2 in the last 12 months and would say best was the one I met on a blind date. The no strings sex that went with it was amazing

3 Likes

One in the last 28 years - my lovely wife. And I’m very happy with that!

3 Likes
  1. One male and four female. Same as last year and the year before that. Its a permanent, closed, multiple partner marriage…and a long story.
3 Likes