Number of times had sex with current wife / husband / partner etc

Hi ,

Do you keep a note as to roughly how many times you have had sex with your current partner/wife/husband/boyfriend/girlfriend and is how many and is this more than previous people

Me - married 12 years,am guessing at least 900 times. Never wanted sex so much as I do with my wife.

Just curious , thank you

run out of memories after 35 years together

i still think she's the best ive had though lol

I reckon only about 250-300 times over 8 years.

Im still with him so perhaps its not just about sex - although I could always do with more!!

have no idea, 7 and half years i would say thousands of times

after 30 yrs.....absolutely no idea

Number of times with the wife, no idea for the honeymoon, since we got back about 5, shes been sick pretty much constantly for the last 8 weeks....rubbish.

Before that, no idea Lots

Definitely more with my oh now than i have with previous partners. Really is the best sex I've ever had. been together 4 years no idea how many times we've slept together. Lots :)

No idea how many times but ive been with her for 9 years and i still want to rip her clothes off everytime i see her

Been together 12 years, married 8 years next week and woulden't want any one else. Rough guess i would say 1500 to 2000.

personally iI think its a bit off to put a number on love

I was only curious. Read the replies.

After 21 years, I have no idea!

I always say it is the quality not quantity that counts!

HH

After 39 yearsand two children? - it would require a Fermi calculation 8-)=

How could you possibly calculate this?? Unless you keep a diary, which I'm sure some people (women) do. But after, say 20 odd years, it would take you a week to go trough and count. Good question though :)

I kept a diary one year … I was interested to see not just frequency, but also what type of activity we were having, where etc. My wife is a real logic, stats/figures personality.

Based on that, and us being together just over 20 years, it’s at least 1500 times. But really I’ve got no idea.

All I know is, after that many times, I still want her just as much. I would admit though I’m now at the point where I want us to elevate our sex-game, and try to be more adventurous.

I’d reckon 500 times in 20 years

Never counted but we have been together for over 30 years and I would estimate we have sex 4 times per week on average. So a fair few sessions.

After 20 years I have no idea, but it’s still great!

we have been together almost 8 years, i never kept count but a LOT and still lot now

I’m a nerd and for the past two years I’m at 337 orgasms and my SO 471. Had penetrative intercourse 187 times. I’d send you the bar graphs but that seems excessive on top of already having excessive information :slight_smile: there’s nothing sexier than a color coded excel doc…