How many partners have you had

I have had 42 different sexual partners some male some female some both together how many have you had

At this moment in time i don't really know, i know it's been lots, (crikes, does sound awful??)

6 in total. 3 of them have been in the last year but to be fair one was my ex and the other two were very good friend x

marriedjones wrote:

3 i met my mrs at school and married very young and have had the best sex life for 13 years, i still find her very sexy and she still knows how to turn me on so much i have no regrets about not having more partners xxx

That's lovely, i wish i had known i was going to meet my OH and waited! I was his first. x

Any same sex fun times call me gready but i take it any way i can get it male or female i love it all any time any place is that being to gready

1 Like

Sounds like fun times

2 and a half - lame eh?

How can you have an half ?

Cock Lover wrote:

maybe they didnt have p in v

3 for me and that includeds my OH

first turned out to be a huge mistake

second was my ex

third is my lovely OH :-D

diamonds wrote:

Cock Lover wrote:

second was my ex

Yes I meant no disrespect to the lady! It never went the whole way though so it feels wrong to count them as a full on sexual partner.

let me say 3 then, it sounds better. :)

36 men and only 6 women

tronic wrote:

diamonds wrote:

Cock Lover wrote:

second was my ex

Yes I meant no disrespect to the lady! It never went the whole way though so it feels wrong to count them as a full on sexual partner.

let me say 3 then, it sounds better. :)

its ok quite a few people on here have said the same as ur first reply

Dxx

I didn't count any that weren't full intercourse x

No i dont count then unless i get or give full intercourse either

i can't honestly remember.

I don't mean to say that it's 100s!!! but There have been far too many one nighters (well t b h not even nighters - just a quick fuck and that's it - even in an alley way with a woman I whose name I never knew) My 'wild period' didn't last long but I did stuff I'm very far from proud of - and actually raher embarrassed by.

Sex with my wife is better by soooo far - we know what each likes and are happy to try new things. A quick anonymous fuck is souless, and looking back not that much fun. It was like masturbation with a partner. I satisfied MY needs but not hers - and now I find a huge amount of the fun and enjoyment of sex is watching my OH orgasm.

I often say that I'm like a fine wine - I get better with age!

One.

Trouble is AA I was, when this period in my life started, about 6 months older than my son - about 16! My early life was a bastard and sex was a way of getting the love I was missing. To think he might do what I did is horrifying.

But in fact I made the loneliness worse - 'cos it was never the real thing, until I was rather older.

One ... I am truly envious. I wish my wife was the first and only.

Ecksvie wrote:

One.

Me too - and WandA.

We got together at 15 and 16 so there was noone before.

Ax

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Ecksvie wrote:

One.

One? Wow. That would be lovely. I'm all for experience, but there are a few people (actually all the one night stands) I wish I hadn't bothered with.

Yup! I never really had any sex drive through my teens and onwards, and it wasn't until I got my first and only boyfriend that it came out. I'd seen so many of my friends completely messing up sex and relationships and I never wanted to be that way (which I've actually written a long blog post about :P). I never found anyone else that I could have loved and cared for. I wouldn't have gone into a relationship if I wasnt sure it was gonna work, and even though I did start feeling sexual urges later on, I had higher principles than to sleep around just for sex. Luckily though, my OH is up for just about anything I care to ask him to try with me, so I dont feel like I've lost out at all.