Sexual preference / orientation in profile changes please

A great guy

5 Likes

We’re all unique no need to pigeonhole ourselves.

I’d agree @WillC, but bizarrely I did find enormous relief when I worked my pigeon hole out. It almost felt like it was validating me. Not like me at all.

6 Likes

Mira’s point is kind of what i mean. When you dont know what something is, just having a name to call it can go along way to helping understand characteristics and come to terms with things

4 Likes

Apologies if you’ve already covered it in other threads, @zombifiedguy, but… wanna talk about it? Maybe start a fresh thread (so as not to derail this one too much) and explain what it is that has you perplexed?*

*or point me at an existing thread that covers it. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Yes, this helped me so much with my thing. I felt crazy at first, but when I seen more people with the same interests (especially those who just didn’t care and owned it) I felt much better. Having a recognised name/description also validated it as an actual thing and helped me understand it more :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Exactly what i would like. Difficult when someone shows interest in you and you try to explain you are XYZ when it comes to people but Z is dependant on situation A.
Having a title or definition for it makes it easier for myself and others to understand

2 Likes

Would it help to describe how you feel here and maybe someone might be able to relate or give you a suggestion? You probably have already talked about it somewhere and I’ve missed it but I thought I’d ask in case you wanted to talk x

2 Likes

Thanks for all the replies folks. Really appreciated.
And I just noticed they added both Trixic and Demisexual to the orientation selection on our profiles.
Awesome stuff Lovehoney!!! It’s great to know you listen to your customers and members! :slight_smile:

Many thanks.

4 Likes

More gender options would be great too, found myself floundering between them and gave up

Are there any specific ones you’d like to see?

Demigirl and demiboy would be great

2 Likes