Telling partner you're bi curious

Hi all
I am bi curious although never acted on it, I don't fancy men but the idea of sex especially oral appeals to me. My question is how should I approach this subject with my girlfriend? I'm not sure she that into man on man but she is bi curious herself and I have offered her the support and am happy for her to act out her fantasies, I thought maybe I should suggest meeting a bi couple? Thanks

I’d definitely just try to speak to her about your fantasies and see how she feels about you exploring them before suggesting meeting a couple. Make sure to discuss what it is you’re interested in and how you both feel about it moving forward, what you can do to ensure you both feel comfortable etc. Good luck :)

As above just speak to her about your fantasies, it doesn’t mean your gay if you like the idea of something it’s literally just your curiosity and everyone has some thoughts from time to time. If your partner is bi-curious herself then she should understand but I think rushing into meeting a bi-curious couple may be a bit of a leap from where you both currently stand. You can always act out a lot of these fantasies and most men do through Pegging etc which allows you to give a oral and receive anal penetration without needing a third party, so maybe look into this?