Sexy 24 hours

In my ongoing, one worman sexual revolution I booked my OH and I into a lovely hotel for the night last night. We squirreled away from work, armed with champagne and a big bag of lovehoney purchases.

We toasted ourselves, got dressed up and went out for dinner. I had some lovely underwear, crotchless panties and the Tracey Cox remote control love egg. Welll - we had some predinner cocktails and never made it to dinner. OH had much fun reducing me to giggles and puddles by pressing the remote. In the bar I could not resist pushing his fingers between my legs so that he could feel how wet I was. We moved to the bar area outside that was pretty deserted and I got my chance to tease him back a little by lifting my legs and placing them on either side of his chair so that he could see my stockings and crotchless panties. That was that... straight back to the room. The room was handily decked out with a huge window and a very deep marble windowsill. As there was only mountains outside we had sex up against the window, on the window sill, on the bed.. we never managed the shower though. That is for next time.

Had to write it all down as it was so hot and it is making me hot again writing it all down. It was great and we have decided to do it ever 6 weeks or so. So freeing to not have to worry about the kids or noise!

My husband has been working aroad for 2 weeks and comes home tonight I am beyond excited!! I was thinking of booking a hotel for one night next weekend, your post has has made me decide to stop thinking and just book it so thanks for that! we have 2 kids and our youngest just a baby so its not easy getting time for ourselves, its cost me a fortune this week being alone ive placed 3 LH orders in 4 days! Ha ha, I have a huge bag of new tricks for him getting off the plane and have teased him all week with texts, picture msgs and vids so it should be a memorable night.

Wow RunnyHunny - that sounds amazing!

I'm extremely jealous! Sounds like I may have to give the same thing a go!

Have you booked your next 'treat' night yet?
Do you think you will go to the same place or try somewhere different?

That sounds amazing runnyhunny, a really great way to have fun with no kids around :)

I went to Dartmooor with the OH for two nights a few weeks ago, and despite how lovely it is we barely made it out of the hotel room!

But handily they kicked us out at 10am on the last day so our only option was to find a nice, picturesque and - of course - deserted part of the moor for some al fresco loving :)

Oooooooo - Al fresco lovin'! Hmmmmmm - might be fored to give that a go soon as we have an extended stay at relatives house coming up. Not booked anything else yet.... Have to pay for this one first! :) The city I live in is realllllllllly expensive so just have to keep my eye out for groupons!

I would HIGHLY recommend it Little Sea. Very liberating!

Oh my god that sounds incredible. I bought the Tracey Cox love egg... I plan on using it tonight now for sure! :D

RH way to go. That's made my mind up remote egg is next purchase. I have no idea how my Wife will react to it.

With pleasure I hope. No need to use it outside of the bedroom of she is not up for it but for me it is begging to be used that way..