M & M's Egg-cellent Adventure

Your collective wisdom and advice is sought.

We recently invested in a Tracy Cox Supersex Remote Control Vibrator Love Egg and today is the day to let the excitement 'out of its cage'.

We are going to a pub not too far from home for coffee, cake and a 'test drive' but as the time approaches I am excited but nervous in equal measures.

The plan is then to have a late dinner somewhere before hitting the city for some dancing and partying until we hail a taxi to deliver us home safe and (hopefully) sexy sometime tomorrow morning.

The question I am pondering is this; use our new toy during coffee, during the meal, wait until we are in the club or at all three?

At the moment I am just going to hand the remote to OH and let him surprise me. Let's hope the batteries last the day and evening!

I am hoping that the experience will be mind blowing so your views would be great.

Ms DirtyWeekend xxx

it sounds good in theory having it in all the time, but in practice, I don't know if you'd manage?

by all means try, but our 2 ways of doing it are;

1. popping it in before you leave, wait til he goes to the toilet, and put the remote under his napkin/next to his pint/on his seat. then watch his face light up.

2. wait til he goes to the toilet and put the egg & remote under his napkin (not in his pint). then take the egg off him, and pop it in right in front of him (surroundings dependant), that will certainly make his face light up.

I love the thought of popping the egg in right in front of him. I hope that the pub or restaurant will be quiet enough for me to do that right at our table. I think it will get OH super, super horny especially if I am able to do it so he can see. Looks like dress and no knickers are called for xxx

yeah it certainly will,
like I said, I can't see you lasting all night.......

some great ideas there but just one thing ! make sure the remote is working properly before you start , I can think of nothing more disapointing than getting to the point where he presses the buttom and nothing happens !

For any curious minds, I decided to 'pop it in' in the taxi on the way to the club and then pass remote to Mr DW. Thrill of dancing with a younger man (my inner cougar was released) with Mr DW watching and controlling from the edge of the dancefloor was fantastic! Some real dirty dancing was performed!