Sexy films!

I have heard good things about "The Secretary" and I'm looking for other films that we can enjoy that will also get us in the mood!

Mysteron recommended a film to me but I can for the life of me remember the link, I'm sure it was in reference after I shared a fantasy about being kidnapped!

Any other sexy film suggestions?

This thread is old and now closed but may still may help with some suggestions : )

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/491888-films-to-watch-with-your-partner/

The Disappearance of Alice Creed .

Its basically about a kidnapping and hostage situation and she is resratrained to the bed. She gets her orignal clothes cust off her and redressed IIRC into a boiler type suit . So if your doing that in a roleplay then perhaps wear old clothes ! It isn't a sex type film though .

It will certainly give you ideas for a kidnap style roleplay. But I do recommend that you do it indoors !

Secretary is very good. A little strange but good. A search of the IMDB website would find others. It depends on what you are looking for really. I guess basic instinct or 9 1/2 weeks are good starting points.

Some may advocate for the 50 shades movie but I was not impressed by it at all - although it worked for my wife.

Back in my addled memory the film something wild has some quite hot moments. Although it may look a little dated by now.

The postman always rings twice is recommended as well.

Thank you all! That's the one Mysteron! Now to find them and try to watch them without his teens walking in!

Thank you guys I just bought Story of O, The Secretary, The disappearance of Alice Creed and the Postman always rings twice! I can't wait!

Gem276 wrote:

Thank you guys I just bought Story of O, The Secretary, The disappearance of Alice Creed and the Postman always rings twice! I can't wait!

Not got the Postman always rings twice but he other 3 , i think you will enjoy and give you ideas for roleplays.

The only dissapointing thing in the Secretary for me was the choice of tights over stockings. Stockings would have made the film a lot more sexier IMO. But its still a great film and lots of Rolepaly potential if you like impact play. You'll be getting one of those secretary costumes next If you havn't already got one ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)But don't wear tights !

Indeed! I just bought that French Maid outfit so I will be spilling water over him soon as my goods arrive tomorrow! I can't wait, we've not really done dress up role play yet! I have the perfect dress, stockings and suspenders to team with my favourite pair of Kurt Keiger heels as a secretary as he is very much in your camp when it comes to school girl dress up and pig tails etc x

Bound,the film The Watchowski siblings made before The Matrix!

Lust Caution. If you don't mind subtitles from Chinese and crazy rough sex.

As a woman, I'm very partial to The Piano, but I've only ever met one man who gets it.x

I'm with you on The Piano! I thought it was the hottest thing I ever saw when I first watched it! My mate is a real film buff and he got it but he's not your typical man x

Not overly 'sexy' but The Little Death is a great Australian film about fetishes. It's funny, romantic and has just enough rumpy pumpy ;)

Have to give another vote to Secretary, it's a lovely film. I do wish though they hadn't linked BDSM with self-harm though; that's just lazy stereotyping.

I'd also give a vote for David Cronenberg's Crash.. Very hot film.