Sexy night away

I’d really like to take my husband away for a dirty night/weekend.

We would both like to have sex next to another couple. I also like the idea of being watched or watching others, but only having sex with my husband. We have talked about a threesome, but I’m not sure we want to go there yet or at all.

Is there anywhere we can do this? I feel like a swingers club may be too much?

Are there any hotels that offer sexy massages or are bit kinky? Nudist/Adult hotels with pool, sauna/steam room maybe?

Thanks in advance x

4 Likes

For what you’re looking suggestions of, you’d probably get that from a swingers club.

Do you have an idea in your head of what a swingers club is like? Maybe some members who’ve been could confirm or deny it for you, though I’m sure each club would be different.

2 Likes

I think it would have to be a swingers club, you can usually choose how far you wish to participate.

1 Like

@MrsCoo you are exactly where we are as a couple.

I’ve been talking about it and she’s seemingly up for it, I’ve been researching clubs and thinking about dates.

She’s the same, really really gets off on the idea of having sex next to another couple and possibly leading to more if we all felt comfortable with it all. We keep talking about it with build up to sex and she’s more and more comfortable with it with turning it to reality or at least dipping our toe!

Be interested to see how you get on with planning and I’ll let you know how I get on.

1 Like

You are certainly not alone in this idea @MrsCoo.

The idea of being around others having sex is a real turn on for us, even though we would only play together.

We’ve discussed and thought about this for some time and realised the best place is a swingers club. That might feel intimidating, but all have very clear rules, you only do what you are comfortable with and there is no pressure to do anything if you don’t want to.

We’re heading to our first club visit in a fortnights time and will let you know how we get on. Our desire is very much like yours, watch, be watched, just be in that environment together and see how we feel.

3 Likes

Ooooo @CuriousHubby please let us know how you get on… The missus has confirmed today she is definitely up for it and I’m booking to book us in for February when we’ve got a slot we could do. I’ll maybe start another thread nearer the time.

1 Like

We well certainly provide a full update in a couple of weeks time. X

3 Likes

About four years ago, I went to a swingers club in North Kent I did join/ plus play with a nice couple

I do like the idea of watching and told not to touch myself

I concur with other users regarding a swingers club or joining a site. Some clubs are better than others as you would expect with anywhere you go.
The good ones will do a meet and greet, explain how everything works and the behaviour expected from participants and then let you both decide what you want to do.
We still have occasional visits but don’t always play depending on how we feel.

2 Likes

I am unable to say for sure as I have never visited but I think a swingers club would be the answer.

1 Like

We’re trying to organise a weekend away with two female friends one of which is trans just trying to line up dates regarding work schedules

Trans women are women. You don’t need to say she’s trans :tipping_hand_man:t2:

Didn’t mean to offend anybody

1 Like

@carzy no offence taken whatsoever. I wont comment any further.