sex talk.

Say a sentance you have used to turn someone on... or a sentace that turned you on. GO! :p

as it got late at a family party, the girl I was getting frisky with said - "How about the churchyard?" Its the only time I've ever voluntarily gone to church ;-)

"would you like me to caramelise your onions"

rofl well these..... are so sexy!!!

I'm wearing my new toy ;-)

On our first date Mrs G said " we dont have to go home JUST yet do we"?

When my OH says to me. . ."I'll get the bill"

Well, wow! I love it when she says that!

SG

Theres me saying shit like im going to cum soo deep inside your pussy (as she's pinned down) when i shouldve said i'll caramelise your onions
Dohhh *slaps forehead*

'You're not expected home tonight are you?'

Riddler, I was helping her do a curry, the gas got turned off for 30 minutes ha ha ha ha

Im wearing your worn underwear

Riddler001 wrote:

Theres me saying shit like im going to cum soo deep inside your pussy (as she's pinned down) when i shouldve said i'll caramelise your onions
Dohhh *slaps forehead*

hahahahahaha!!!!!!! i was expecting more of what you were going to say! still pretty funny :P

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

When my OH says to me. . ."I'll get the bill"

Well, wow! I love it when she says that!

SG

my wife comes here on Friday ive gotta teach her that in German lmao

haresandbb's wrote:

Riddler001 wrote:

Dohhh *slaps forehead*

hahahahahaha!!!!!!! i was expecting more of what you were going to say! still pretty funny :P

haha :P

so you havent told us any of your sentences??

and gunther..im just kidding, couldnt help myself, was there for the taking, bit like the rest of her vegetables i guess hehe

youve got the wrong end of the stick...we wernt in bed but in the kitchen, within 2 mins of me saying "would you like me to caramelise your onions" the curry was forgotten and we were at it

gunther wrote:

youve got the wrong end of the stick...we wernt in bed but in the kitchen, withing 2 mins of me saying "would you like me to caramelise your onions" the curry was forgotten and we were at it

lol, sounds like a good day

Ill never forget the episode of men behaving badly where she said "I want you to fertilise me like Ive never been fertilised before....funny and erotic

see if you can get a better score than me then while i'm trying to distact you......see how you like it.

said to a boy after i was trying to play a game and he was huphem distracting me.

haresandbb's wrote:

see if you can get a better score than me then while i'm trying to distact you......see how you like it.

said to a boy after i was trying to play a game and he was huphem distracting me.

hmm..interesting!
what sentences turn you on then?

i think it depends on the moment and whos saying it. i want you right now or i could take you right now or i could have you... etc lol