Shaved or not

I prefer shaven, but the Mrs won't go for it, still trying to convince her to though, no point in giving up is there, lol.

I keep myself well trimmed and my balls clean shaven because it feels nicer less sweaty.

Tried Veet cream a couple of times, but even the supposedly gentle one left me feeling like i had spilt acid down there, so i stick to razor, much more comfortable.

There's a much longer thread on the same vein here if you're interested http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/sexual-health/20012-shaving-down-there/

id love to shave to have a ssssurprise for my hubby whats the best methord or is there special things like razors made for that part??????

randyrach if you read this thread hun or even this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/sexual-health/20012-shaving-down-there/ thread you will get some great advice xx

personally I wouldnt shave it grows back quite quick and itches like mad,but its just a personal opinion

yes i agree at 1st i was like omg bare ill look like a kiddie but after few minutes in the bedroom my guy was

amazing and i thik its alot more hygienic even if it is a ball ache at tyms

personaly i dnt lyk a guy ta fully shave it but hay guys that dnt mean u can b lazy still trim it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm usually bare, but not shaved for a little while...I'll do it tomorrow...that'll pass a little time.

I like to wax down below and neaten on top, i just think thats what looks best on me.

And buzzing candy, i agree about the guys, like a lil hair, but not a huge untidy bush!! lol

Love and hugs x x x

Sorry buzzing and morbidia, from this guy's perspective, having been unshaved and shaved, a few extra seconds shaving in the shower every morning makes a big difference...

I hated the way that the juices matted the pubes together!

on me trimmed,on her shaven [i hate it when i get hair in my teeth,a bit off putting] its easier to clean,looks more sexy with a hint of kinkyness but in no way does make it look child like [im no gary glitter fan].

mr bjsp

Wouldn't suggest you were mr bjsp !!!

Tallboy

good reply Tallboy

I like my gf hairless. she trims (if she hasnt done it for a while) with bikini trimmer then used Veet sensative for bikini. she has never had a bad reaction a to it. As 4 me, I trim every week or so.

forgot to say,we prefer razors[if you nick yourself you can always kiss it better].whoops the vampire in me keeps coming out at odd times sorry

mr bjsp

Anyone like to get their teeth into me!!!

TB !

sorry i'm not allowed [she thinks she's in control]

a:misses wont let me bite anyone than her

b:with my teeth breaking or being removed its more like a gumming.

mr bjsp

Well and there's the perfect thread- whose had/given the best gumming !!! answers on a postcard to this thread in 2040 please.

TB.

Well and there's the perfect thread- whose had/given the best gumming !!! answers on a postcard to this thread in 2040 please.

TB.

i dont like any hair on guys or girls dont think it looks very nice at all! so its gotta be all off!

I think I'd be a bit of a scardy cat to get waxed down there...I don't like pain

luvly wrote:

I think I'd be a bit of a scardy cat to get waxed down there...I don't like pain

it dosnt hurt as much as people make out luvly! after the first go or two you wont even notice! dont do it yourself the first time tho i did and it was a mess i was scared to pull the strips off so when i did it hurt like a millions times more than it should have, hardly took anything off and left loads of wax stuck on me i couldnt get off! lol