Shaved or not

lilchick wrote:

luvly wrote:

I think I'd be a bit of a scardy cat to get waxed down there...I don't like pain

it dosnt hurt as much as people make out luvly! after the first go or two you wont even notice! dont do it yourself the first time tho i did and it was a mess i was scared to pull the strips off so when i did it hurt like a millions times more than it should have, hardly took anything off and left loads of wax stuck on me i couldnt get off! lol

Well it would have to be hubby or me...I couldn't imagine letting anyone else wax me. One day I'll try it. lol at the wax stuck, Oh my!. Ouch.

luvly wrote:

lilchick wrote:

luvly wrote:

I think I'd be a bit of a scardy cat to get waxed down there...I don't like pain

it dosnt hurt as much as people make out luvly! after the first go or two you wont even notice! dont do it yourself the first time tho i did and it was a mess i was scared to pull the strips off so when i did it hurt like a millions times more than it should have, hardly took anything off and left loads of wax stuck on me i couldnt get off! lol

Well it would have to be hubby or me...I couldn't imagine letting anyone else wax me. One day I'll try it. lol at the wax stuck, Oh my!. Ouch.

yeah it was one of my finest moments! lol!

lol don't, now your scaring me..hahaha. So when you had someone else wax your, was is your other half?

no i got it done at a beauty salon its a bit strange at first but they do it all the time so there nice about it, plus since iv had a baby im not fussed about people looking in there anymore lol!

its odd iv let him shave me from time to time but not wax me im not sure why as i wax him because he would never go to a salon for it i just do it myself now iv had it done enough times so i know what im doing now! if iv got the money i go to a salon but depending the one i go to is really nice and clean and its like £35odd but thats not to bad least i know they are doing a good job! you should really give it a go honest its not as bad as some people say!

x

you're brave to get it done at a salon..I'd need a lot more confidence before I'd go there, plus I'm rather on the large size, so I'd be really embarassed. Perhaps one day I'll (pluck) up the courage.

Hubby's shave me a few times

im a bit on the large size to but i dont think they even notice things like that and if they do they dont say anything about it you can buy proper wax heaters and wax off Ebay new ones i bought one from there years ago just like i said before dont try going at it alone! and make sure you have some soothing balm to use afterwards because it can get a bit red and sore if you havnt done it before!

x

I find it hard to believe that medical professionals would be judgemental about this - I have been shaved and pierced all my adult life and had many gyno exams, noone has ever so much as raised an eyebrow, let alone suggested I am a victim of abuse!

As for maintenance, it's really not hard, keep a sharp (man's) razor in the shower, soap up and a couple of swipes each morning takes about 10 seconds.

Welcome Ms Hel

Tallboy

waxing is great, but I tend to use an epilator it can be a bit 'nippy' to start with but it gets easier each time. There is quite a masochistic pleasure waiting for the pain to get better.

epilator!! that sounds worse than waxing...having all of those hair yanked out! or am I just being a scardy cat?

I personally much prefer the hairless look - both on my partners and myself (although they have tended not want to shave, so I lose out a bit on a shaved pussy)

I've been hairless for way longer then had pubes, trimming them short from about age 15 and maybe shaved from 17 or so? When I've let them grow back, it has always been a bit of a battle with myself resisting going hairless again

Tried self-waxing with the hot stuff - not ideal!
Bought one of those epliators - OUCH!. I found it painful and the after-effect of all the bumps was not a nice look either.

I stick to shaving with wet razor now and actually the act of shaving is itself quite erotic, I find

I had a full medical a couple of years ago and decided to not worry about showing that I was shaved, so when it came time to drop the pants, I did so and the doctor (female as it happened) never made any comment or showed any surprise at being presented with a totally hairless set of cock and balls.

Seems to me a little bit of an age thing, and 20-somethings of both sexes are far more likely to be hairless then the 40-somethings.

Male and Shaved here.

Tried the other methods discussed, but never professionally, and much prefer the razor.

Ms_Hel wrote:

I find it hard to believe that medical professionals would be judgemental about this - I have been shaved and pierced all my adult life and had many gyno exams, noone has ever so much as raised an eyebrow, let alone suggested I am a victim of abuse!

I studied midwifery a few years back and can safely say i never heard any mention from any of the doctors, midwives or nurses suspecting abuse because of shaved genitals, and shaving is so much more common than you think. Did have some rather 'different' sights in that department during my training mind you!!

Hi there, re the shaving/not shaving debate. I'm currently razor shaving myself completly which is thorough for the most part but there are always a few places that get missed. not to mention the niks! I like to leave it a few days or a week before shaving again as it irritates my parts if I shave too often. Ideally, I'd like to leave on a bit of hair , such as a landing sttrip as I think it looks more grown up., but i'm not sure how to achieve this-any tips? I have heard you can get stencils to give yourself a star or flower down there- has anyone used anything for this? It sounds great fun!

Trimmed here, terrified of shaving my balls but has to be done. Luckily i've never slipped with the razor down there before *crosses fingers*

I can't remember if I replied to this one or if it was another thread about shaving, anyway I shave my balls & round the base of my cock but just trim the rest. My missus trims most of the time but goes bare every so often to give me a treat.

I've found that shaving my balls as often as shaving my face helps to reduce razor burn & ingrown hairs. I haven't cut myself down there at all so far.

that is an interesting point, toyman.

I have read lots of people generally (not on LH) saying about cutting themselves, ingrowing hairs, mega-itchy when it grows back etc. but I never get any of those things and I suppose it is a matter of the skin getting used to the razor after a time.

I occasionally let the hair grow back for a week or two (about as much as I can handle before wanting that smooth feeling back) and don't get any itches during that time.

All this has got me thinking I need to do a bit of tidying up now! Wonder if I can do it myself? Now where did I put those candles?!......

Ripping out your own pubes is a bad idea! (Trust me I've tried it)

Wonder if the clipper thing on my electric razor would come in handy. Might give that a go (I can already sense this is going to end in disaster).