??Hairy men or not??

Sorry if this has been asked before, But what are your thoughts ladies, hairy men or smooth??

and yes I'm covered,, apart from some parts,,,, lol,, ;-)

Smooth! (except legs/arms I guess)

If anyone has hair on their backs may I recommend laser hair removal?

okay i dont like hairy backs and hairy chests but if my boyfriend had these, id probably grow to love them. i would NEVER want him to shave/wax ANYWHERE

also i love love pubes . so sexy! hold all the pheremones and smell delicious when im down there .

trimmed not looking like the gufflo would be great

my OH said that this may well be the answers I would get, :-) thanks tho,

I love a man hairy everywhere except his back, sack and crack. Bald balls are fab and I love a super hairy chest! :-)

Whatever's normal for the man in question. I like hairy, I like smooth, I like in between. What I don't like is scratchy stubble.

Don't like a really hairy back but can't imagine me wanting my oh any less if he had one.

He does have a hairy chest and i like that, wouldn't like it all smooth

Whatever they have, although I do love a bit of a hairy chest. Mmmm...

never had hairy chest so lucky only shave down stairs and head x

I agree with RoseHip.....whatever the man has naturally is ok with me. Its part of what makes them who they are.

very short trimmed below. hair free back but natural chest and legs etc.

think hair free below is sexier than loads of it... lol

I prefer a smooth chest and back but my boyfriend is quite hairy and it honestly doesn't bother me. The one thing I really don't like is long pubes, keep em trimmed boys!!!

To quote Samantha from Sex and the City "when I blow you I feel like I'm flossing." Not good.

English women have a thing about hairless men... they prefer them to look like little boys

I'm afraid I'm all man(insert gorilla type thumps to the chest). Waxed once for charity and felt naked for months until it grew back. I have high testosterone and I love it!

Oh I am bald upstairs and keep it very trim downstairs;)

good for you mate ! most women dont realise that hairy men have more testosterone

I agree with "whatever he has"

When I was with my ex I thought I would hate hairy because he was naturally pretty hair free.

Now I am with someone who is hairy all over and its sexyyyy! :D

I guess I just end up liking the guy I am with at the time and all his hairy or hairless ways.

Plus I am hypersenstive to things. Like guys saying "ewww hairy pussies are horrible, wax it purleeese" Or "I dont like a slack pussy" or "she had wonky boobs" or "eww you have spots..use some makeup purleaseee" Why should we change or wax or wear makeup if we dont want to? and why would we stay with anyone who thought anything about us was disgusting to look at. In fact if we heard a guy make those comments we would probably think he was an asshole (Goes all feminist lolll) So I guess I try to make him know I love him for exactly how he is, and I dont want him to change anything for me (except his whinging and his laziness...:D kidding! giggles)

As preference, a hairless chest and back, but arms and legs are a given to be hairy really... One of my friends has a ridiculously hairy chest but not a single hair on his back hahaha

I like a muscley hair free guy or a hairy manly man as long the guy is confident and self assured that is the most sexy thing for me, i guess it is the same for the guys that say they dont notice celulite etc on a woman , it is her confidence that is sexy ......