She wants girth...

Just reviewed it on Lovehoney...could find it on OA ?
Should be on tomorrow.....

I just had look at a review by ikkle flump i think the name is... the worrying thing mentioned was that its made of cheap material and could break easyely... did you think that Lesley ?
I had a look for ur review and didnt see it yet :S.. cant wait to read it though :D

Review is on today (Tues) and as always it is a honest one from my point of view. Got to agree when I first saw it I thought it looked like the type they sell in tacky shops at the seaside (Blackpool) for £2.99! Only when it was switched on did it begin to interest me. It has got some incredible features but it won't be for everyone. Even I said to my Hubby that it will take a bit of getting used to because I find it totally different to anything I've used before and the novelty aspect adds to the excitment! Would think that in view of the RRP and being made for Ann Summers it should be good quality but as always time alone will answer that one....having got it basically to test for free I am quite happy to give it a favourable review and to continue with the "testing process" and I am quite willing to do the same for LoveHoney anytime !!

:O u got a freebie from ann sumers?? all I ever got from them is half of my order :S
I will read ur review now hun.

Its a real good review hun, I would try it based on what you wrote .. I gave you a yes its helpfull :P

Now down to £39.99 at LoveHoney !! ....with free book !

Ps Thanks Laynie xxx

np hun...with that weird person giving good reviews negative we need to give eachother positive feedback where ever poss!

One of my favourite reviews that you submitted was the "Frenchy Super Cock", it was amusing, easy to read and informative, very helpful to anyone interested in that type of toy...you've got 3 positives (including me) and 2 negatives....!! A quick look at Kitty's and a lot of reviews seem to be books...and the blow up sheep ! I would have to admit a lot of the products don't interest me personally but they are well written and informative so why be nasty? And 2 reviews on "nipple clamps" have both scored 2 negatives, again both well written.

Yeah I really love that toy, cheers for the vote hun!
I read some of kittys today and gave her pos on the blow up sheep hehe and her durex condom review.

Now is a time to stick together and fight this unholy monster of the sexless kind ! *Stands high on a mountain top with hand on chest*
Sorry got a bit carried away :S

this one looks amazing - the Thunder Cloud -
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=7715
I'd love to try it but don't think I could accommodate it.

You want to try this place way cheeper and fast there is a lot of girth here

www.isabellasdreams.co.uk

The Thundercloud does look funky.

2.3" isn't 'large girth' when used with some lube. It delivers a full feeling though. Can't wait for the Extra Thick Jelly Cock to arrive tomorrow! :)

have you tried using extra large butt plugs as a girls toy
i love having my pussy stretched ( i come like a !!!! and squirt all over too lol) and i,ve found large but plugs very good for this

I'm sure that the Mega dong, and especially the Giga Dong, would get the job done! Head on the Giga Dong is so much nicer, if she can accomodate it.