Shining Latex

I was planning to buy a silicone lube in order to shine my latex (and since it's useful for other things too), just wondering whether there was a differencein quality as far as shiner goes, between WET Platinum, ID Millenium and Pjur Bodyglide lubes?

Many thanks

I have used the ID millenium and the Pjur shiners.

The ID stuff is great as a lube but applying it to the latex to get an even shine is harder work than the Pjur stuff as that comes with a pump/spray dispenser which puts down a shiny layer without streaks.

That said i never seem to get great results unless the item is wet with shiner, not sure if thats just the molded latex stuff i have or just because i dont know how to polish it properly.

The Pjur original is fairly thick so it is a lot of work to spread it out over an area. Pjur 'Woman' is thinner but covering an area is still not easy. I got great results with a spray silicone oil (that I buy from Rapid Electronics!) but I was slightly worried as I don't know what the propellant is though tests on offcuts of latex didn't show any issues. A thin silicone in a pump sprayer sounds like a good bet to me.

I use silicon spray from halfords, massive spray tin for around a fiver.