Shocking Experience!

Hey!

I bought the ElectraStim EM60-M Flick a few days ago and have been trying it out over the last two days. Don’t get me wrong, it feels pretty good but in the throws of self-passion, the plug slipped out on the highest setting and nearly sent me through the roof!

I mean, I know that it’s common sense - electric toy make electric shock but this was a hefty bang (and not in the good way!). I do enjoy the sensation of the plug moreso than the pads or loops, but now I’m worried about going again.

Has anybody purchased this and had the same problem? What did you do?

1 Like

There’s a warning about this somewhere in the destructions. It tells you to turn it off before you remove it as you can get a slight shock. It’s not a problem as long as it’s in place but if it slips out when it’s still active it sort of ‘arcs’ and you get a bigger pulse than you were expecting.

2 Likes

We have https://www.lovehoney.com.au/bondage/electro-medical-fetish/pain-sensation-play/p/doc-johnson-the-stinger-electro-play-wand/a38583g71097.html and a electro vibrator. My fiancé like different strengths of electro pulses at different times. I just have to find out what strength she wants/needs right now.

2 Likes

Best be careful with that. You wouldn’t want to end up back in 1955 in some weird time travel mis-hap… :thinking: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Try holding a light bulb next time :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

The trouble with electrical gear is the power gets channelled through whatever area’s in contact, so if it slips or moves all the electricity can get concentrated on a smaller area, which feels like a burn, or zap you as the contact is broken. I’ve only used my new plug a couple of times but have laid still with it and been fine. The bipolar clamp though tends to gradually slip from between my balls so as soon as I feel a slight burn I hit the off button quick. :zap:

1 Like

My finace and I want to get some sort of kit. He had a friend introduce him to an anal shocker and he liked it. My turn! We rabbithole research the toy from time to time but havent settled on a model.

Id love to test this bit of kit iv tried a tens with pads on my bits lol :laughing: