Should I be able to feel the jiggle in my kegel balls?

I've just got these http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28435 and I don't think I can feel anything from them, should I be feeling a jiggle? I've never used kegel balls before, and they are only my second toy purchase after a small bullet vibe, so I'm not sure how much I should be expecting of them. What sensations do you get from your kegel balls?

I've been thinking the same thing! I have two sets of kegel balls. One set are larger, lighter and jiggle. the other set are glass, slightly heavier and a bit smaller.

I've tried both pairs, done pilates, squats, sit ups with them in. I can feel a kind of clunking when I tilt my pelvis with the jiggle ones in but it's not a great sensation. I can barely feel them but I don't feel like they're slipping out either.

I don't know if this means I have poor vaginal tone, balls that are too big/ small/ light or that I'm not suited to kegel balls.

Please can someone help tinykisses and me!

No, mine are definitely not slipping out either.

I have about 5 pairs and can only feel a jiggle in 2 of the pairs

The ones I can feel a jiggle in are

Swoon Get a Grip and

Lelo Luna Beads Noir

Hope that helps a little :)

I'm wearing mine now and I think they're just too light for me. Might need to get heavier ones!

I don't know if its something to do with how far I insert them but I can feel them sometimes and not other times. Will keep on using them and see how I go.
How do you know when you are ready to use smaller / heavier balls?

I also have the swoon get a grip balls and depending on how horny I am can affect how they feel and how much jiggle i notice. Most of the time I cant actually feel much at all, but if i am that way out I am much more aware that somethings there. My body reacts more and clenches around them and its like a background stimulation going on...not an orgasmic situation but pleasant.

I dont think what your experiencing is unusual, I was a little dissapointed tbh that I dont feel them more.

I can feel the jiggle in my Lelo Luna Beads Noir, I guess it must depend on the material and the weight of the balls inside. X

Thanks for asking about this cause was wondering myself. I only have the basic set and seem to be able to keep them in place no problem, the smaller set with no string though pop out, should I get something in between?!

Either they are too heavy or too small for you, the purpose behind jiggle balls is for kegel excersises, so you need to start with some slightly lighter and/or bigger balls and once you get used to them get a heavier set or a smaller set to continue the kegel exercising.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12689 these lelo pleasure beads are great because you get 2 sets of beads one set heavier than the other and you can even mix and match to have a 'medium' weight xx