Jiggle Balls... help!

Hey everyone!

Tried to find a pre-existing thread for the use of jiggle balls but couldn't find one, hence me starting this one! :)

I have always loved the idea of jiggle balls but never had the courage to purchase any. I have just ordered the Swoon Get a Grip Silicone Jiggle Balls 67g (link below).

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25361

These are my first jiggle balls and I can not wait for them to arrive (today hopefully)!

I bought these ones as the reviews were really good and they were recommended as good "beginner" jiggle balls.

So basically, the reason for my thread it.... do you have any recommendations, advice or stories which can be useful for a beginner using them?

I will keep you all updated when I've received them, and will even post a review.

Xx

Hello :)

Have you read this handy buyers guide? http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex/better-sex-for-her/buyers-guide/how-to-use-ben-wa-balls/

When I tried them for the first time, I found that positioning was one of the most important things to figure out. Some people find them easier to insert whilst laying down, others whilst squatting etc. Experiment a little bit and find what's comfortable for you.

When I brought my first jiggle balls I found it difficult to make sure I was engaging the correct muscles (I think the jiggle balls were a little large for me, no effort at all was required to hold them in). Basically I couldn't really feel the balls much inside me. I found out that if I lay on my stomach and held my torso up (like how you would read a book lying on your front) I could tense the correct muscles and feel the balls. Once I got familiar with the kegels I could do it in other positions. So my advice is to expriement with engaging your kegels and make sure you work them when you're using the balls. The balls don't do much by themselves, the just help you find and tense the muscles.

Hope this is hepful and you enjoy your purchase :)

Thank you both for your replies!

I love to experiment so I will defiantly try other positions. I know these are not designed to make you climax and are more to strengthen your pelvis - however are these pleasurable to wear? I don't want something to make me climax, but I like the idea of these making me aroused?

I think it really depends, I've heard other users say they really get aroused walking around the house wearing jiggle balls! Personally, they don't do anything for me unless they vibrate. The free weights just don't stimulate me enough, although I can feel them jogging upstairs. So I guess you'll have to wait and find out :)

Thank you Jezebella for your help :). I can't wait to try them out. I'm scared, anxious but very excited!!

I may not like them but at least I've tried them. Or I may love them and wil never want to remove them haha!

I've had an email from Royal Mail saying my parcel has been delivered so I can't wait to get home!

I don't orgasm from jiggle balls on their own, but they can feel nice if I move around a lot. I also have a more intense orgasm if masturbate with them in.

Don't be scared, the Lovehoney guide is good advice. And remember, if these particular jiggle balls don't work for you, there might be different ones that are a better fit for you. The size, shape and weight make a significant difference.

Hi All,

Thank you for your advice. I used my jiggle balls for the first time today and I am unsure what to think. I found it quite easy to insert them, this was one of my concerns as I was worried I would struggle. After 5 minutes of use I had the sudden urge to go to the toilet - did anyone else have the sudden urge to pee? haha!

Do you recommend staying still still when they are inserted or moving around loads? Is it best to just walk with them in? Or do you recommend going for a jog / doing excercise? I am not sure what is the best way to get the best use out of them.

I have the Swoon Get a Grip Silicone Jiggle Balls 67g (link below) and think these are the perfect size / weight for me - yay!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25361

x

Needing to pee is because they are pushing against your g-spot. Don't pee with them in, though.

I like to move around a lot. I walk and dance with them in. Going up stairs quickly is fun. :) But sitting still and exercising the muscles might suit you better. Do whatever works for you.

Yeah I didn't pee with them in. Managed to keep them in for around half an hour. Hopefully when I try them next I will keep them in longer.

I found moving around was quite fun as you can feel the weights moving around :) I love the idea of these & so happy that I found them!

Hey there English bombshell, my main advice would be to use them as much as possible everyday to get the best benefits from them. I'm not sure how long they'll take to get used to as i found the first set did nothing for me bar felt nice being the Lovehoney basics. They're a nice set with a goid jiggle but were too lightweight so an upgrade to the fsog four ball silicone set was purchased. Now am onto the inner goddess set looking for heavier.

Am going to buy that swoon set before they're gone forever just to have them at that price you can't go wrong (as long as they're not too big in size.)

Do the kegal exercises whilst their in to get the benefits too, just because they're there doesn't mean that you can leave them without doing exercises so make sure to "hold them in" so to speak.

That's all that comes to mind. All the best and keep up the good work 👍💜xx