Should I be worried and/or see the doctor? Anal toy prob

I went to use my new toy for the 2nd time last night (Dildo for anal), and desipte being very careful as well as going slow it went from uncomfortable to a little painful. Because of this I stopped and in the cleaning up process I noticed some blood, and although it wasn't lots it still was worrying as I've never had any blood when using my other smaller anal toys.

Should I be worried and should I really consider a docs appointment? There is a slight pain lingering. Funilly enough the last time I was at the docs was when i had a small lump just inside my anus which I found as I was getting ready to use an anal toy, but the doc said it should go away and I would be fine to which it do go away.

Cheers for any help

So, it's probably best to be wary, but I probably wouldn't plan on the doctors yet- unless there's still pain in a couple of days, or you're noticing blood when passing waste.

The small lump you had may well have been coming back, and the use of the toy may just have stretched the skin causing a small tear. It is uncomfortable and unpleasant, but it's not anything to worry about and will go away in a day or so :)
An odd semi historical tidbit, anal plugs were thought to help cure those small lumps that appear :P

It also could be that the upsizing is just a bit more than you're used to, so an extra degree of slow was needed. It happens sometimes no matter how careful you are, but it's nothing that won't go away on its own

Obviously, if it persists, go see a doc, but, you're probably all good!

The lump could be an internal haemorrhoid? These do come and go but are pretty easy to treat with creams and stuff (I got one from going OTT and having overenthusiastic anal sex 3 days in a row once) but if you're not sure then make a docs appointment just to be safe :)

Thanks for the help guys

Last time i was at the docs they just said my lump would go, and it did go after a few days, if it didn't I was to go back. I saw a female that day and was not embarressed at all thankfully, the only thing that threw me off was the words I would used becuase I didn't just want to say i was going to shove a but plug up my ass and found a lump.

I am using anal specific lube albeit a different one from what i normally buy (Just glide instead of Maximus) but have been using it for a month and half now with my other but plugs without problems

Will certainly give it a few days and if it gets worse or doesn't get better then, I will phone the docs or go round as it's within a few minutes walking distance from my house.

I agree with others, just watch it over a couple of days. Is this toy bigger than others?

Yes it is bigger and here is the measurement info for my previous biggest toy and the new one.

Previous biggest toy

Length: 4.5 inches
Insertable Length: 3.75 inches
Circumference: 3 inches
Base diameter: 1.6
Base type: Flared with Suction

NEW TOY

Length: 7 inches
Insertable Length: 5 inches
Circumference: 4.5 inches
Oring diameter: 1.5 inches
Base type: Sucker

I've had this problem with an ex and pegging, I was a little rough (although he didn't use the safeword) and there was blood. Did you try warming up with a but plug?

I did warm up with my biggest out the 2 butt plugs i have. Spent a good few minutes with it not only sitting in there but also suctioned to the bathroom tiles where I had going in and out.