Should I be worried!!!

Poppicat wrote:

Haha I know. Im kinda worried about having sex the next time! We were not even that rough! He is very large and I am petite down there so we may have to just go really slow. I will just have to give him lots of BJs to keep him intrested. We have only been dating a couple of months. And not having sex for a month after having my op, it hasn't been the best start to our relationship.

Even so, can't really understand you got ripped to the extent of having to have stitches, If you have a baby yeah, but with a man, even a large man, it sounds strange. Go to your local clinic to check it out. Don't think it matters how slow you go, chances are it might rip again, just be safe xx

Janny wrote:

Poppicat wrote:

Haha I know. Im kinda worried about having sex the next time! We were not even that rough! He is very large and I am petite down there so we may have to just go really slow. I will just have to give him lots of BJs to keep him intrested. We have only been dating a couple of months. And not having sex for a month after having my op, it hasn't been the best start to our relationship.

Even so, can't really understand you got ripped to the extent of having to have stitches, If you have a baby yeah, but with a man, even a large man, it sounds strange. Go to your local clinic to check it out. Don't think it matters how slow you go, chances are it might rip again, just be safe xx

I think the only reason I got stitches is because it was still bleeding. If it hadnt been bleeding they would of let it heal by its self.

I've had the same problem as well since my partner is on the larger side. It doesn't happen all the time but it does sometimes. The tear on my perineum was not as severe as yours, but it hurt when I pee. I've been to the sex clinic about it and got tested and none of the results came back positive (so not caused by STI's). I got some cream (Hydrozole) with hydrocortisone in it from the nurse, and she suggested that I let it heal for about a month or so before having sex again (which... er.. i couldn't do..), and also at the beginning try to avoid positions that will put pressure on the perineum (eg. missionary) so girl on top is good, so is doggy; not too much "hard and fast" action; and also use lube during sex.

hope you get well soon!!

irisangela wrote:

I've had the same problem as well since my partner is on the larger side. It doesn't happen all the time but it does sometimes. The tear on my perineum was not as severe as yours, but it hurt when I pee. I've been to the sex clinic about it and got tested and none of the results came back positive (so not caused by STI's). I got some cream (Hydrozole) with hydrocortisone in it from the nurse, and she suggested that I let it heal for about a month or so before having sex again (which... er.. i couldn't do..), and also at the beginning try to avoid positions that will put pressure on the perineum (eg. missionary) so girl on top is good, so is doggy; not too much "hard and fast" action; and also use lube during sex.

hope you get well soon!!

Thanks for the advice.