Should I shave my pubes?

1.) Get a BRAND NEW razor!!!!
2.) Trim the LONG hair so they don't get caught in your razor.
3.) Soak the area to be shaved in the tub to help open up the pores
4.) Slather on some GOOD shaving CREAM. I really like Coochy Cream.
5.) Take your time!!!
6.) If you cut yourself don't panic! Just give yourself a moment to recover and splash the area with warm water.
7.) Wait for the ingrown hairs, because no matter how perfectly you shaved, you might still get them.

hi have a bablys lady trimmer its so good, its a rechargable razor that shaves so fine, i am really clumsy and really heavy handed but not once have i nicked myself and all my ingrowing hairs have stopped

use a razor but use hair conditioner instead of shaving foam, leaves you rash free and the skin sogt

Use a fresh razor and lots of shavinf crean. Its best to let it grow back a little before shaving it all off again or you may nick yourself. The bablys lady trimmer is ok but doesn't give you the bald look. On a man I personally think it looks better if they just trim.Goodluck.

yeah i have to agree princess you do still get stubble however there is a trick lol i have found way to do it however it is tricky and you have to know your lady shaver lol

After you've shaved, rub in either Aloe Vera Gel or Savlon - it'll stop you getting sore.

I tried shaving and found that i got a rash. So I tried waxing and found it really hurt me. After a few goes with the good old wax I went back to shaving but alas the itching persisted. So I tried Depilatory Cream - NOT A GOOD IDEA DOWN THERE!!! I had to see a doctor and everything! He recomended shaving if i wanted to get rid of my pubic hair. He also reccomended if I did, to use dove body moisturiser (but not the stuff with the tanning stuff in it). I have to say - it works!

Iprefer being hairless as it gives me much more freedom and makes it easier for my BF when he is giving me oral... all in all I think ive found a good result!

To pink & black pp, you can get a rash from using an unclean razor. It also itches when the hair grows back in, usually on day 3.

As far as aloe goes it's a great idea, but if you have any fresh cuts down there you want to wait till they heal before you apply any.

Aloe helps to heal cuts. And friction burns!!! Then again, so does honey - might be a bit sticky, though.

me and other half keep it trim, i had an incedent once i used a hair remaoval cream made for that area didnt have it on long and it started to burn lets just say i washed it off quick and had to stay away from sex for a while very painfull now i see y they say to test 1st!!! i stick 2 shaving now its less painfull!

I occasionally shave mine. The only problem I get is if i'm wearing low slung trousers and they rub a bit. Oarggh.

Other than that, no worries. No one even bats an eyelid in the gym.

I keep shaved balls ad crack, and the top part trimed, love the look and feel of it, love the feel of saven balls being licked etc.. etc.. Mrs likes the look and feel too. Tried various methods, the Nair removal cream does the job but it also rots your finger nails which are kind of involved when you are holding / scraping / shaving your nuts! so after a few tries with that I gave up, nice feel though. Now I just shave. The earlier comment about going for it if you want are wondering what it is like is very relevant, it's not like a tattoo, it will grow back. Mrs is anything from smooth to a slight strip depending on mood. Love going down on a shaven woman.

DO NOT SHAVE, it will itch and you will get ingrowing hairs with unsightly red blothches, blunt hair ends also prickle against yourself

I use a hair removal Mousse and spay it all away

you can also get nairs bikini line creame which gives a very smooth and sensual finish

you can also get variouse moisturises to retard regrowth

I like to be clean shaven at all times. I also prefer my partner to be clean shaven. It is such a turn on to be rubbing my naked, wet pussy against another naked, wet pussy!

yh i either get a bikini wax or use hair removal cream...dont shave...or epilate 4 that matter....as i know some that have used their epilators and they were in pain put it that way :D

Oh god behave, trouble enough sleeping as it is !!!!!
Only joking, no home vids l take it- will pay king's ransom!!!!
TB

*puts TB in a cold shower* ;)

Oh Grlfriend what an image!

No matter how careful I am I always end up with a few ingrowing hairs. I've started pulling each one out with tweezers so I don't get any infected ones (yuck!). Make sure you pull each hair out slowly though - otherwise you'll just snap the hair.

I recommend a body brush to use every day. Really helps me with the ingrown hairs and if you can get a small one (boots have) you can use it gently down there as well.