Should I tell the boss I fancy him?

So, I volunteer for a certain... cultural centre...

...and I really wish I had a sexual relationship with the volunteer co-ordinator, who is effectivelly my boss. He has the best bum ever!

He is 5 years younger than me (26 y o), he has a relationship with a young lady and they live together. He has no intention to marry her (that's what he said to me).

Not sure if he fancies me - it is difficult to show it while we work.

I have no issues with losing my job - it is voluntary after all.

Yay or nay? What plan should I adopt?

What have you got to lose ? As you say, its a voluntary job so go for it

Yes you should, even if he knocks you back you'll get it off your chest :)

My big problem is... what if he says no...

I think you've gotta expect him to say no, he's in a relationship after all. If it was me I wouldn't tell him as he's with someone else, if he fancied you he would make the move. But I don't think you should make the move, it's just not right when someone's in a relationship.

Got to agree with YoungHavingFun. Even if it is a voluntary job you could end up losing your friendship with him as well.

when we started living together we had no intention of marrying but were completely commited. I dont think in this day and age not wanting to marry is saying "I want to cheat"

I agree with what most of the others have said & don't think you should tell him. The fact that he is living with this woman shows that their relationship is at least some what serious. Alot of men I know say that their relationships aren't serious & that they're not gonna marry their girlfriends but it's just because they like to indulge the fantasy that they COULD still play the field yet they still choose not to. Maybe it's hard for fellas to admit that this relationship, this woman, could be it.

And as YHF said, if he was really interested HE would make a move.

You posted somewhere else about your partner? (just the name rang a bell on stuff i was reading)

Not really wise to ask him even if ts volentary since well if you need a reference and they say you were sacked and decline... looks horrid to other employers who may be offering a wage.

And my male friend is engaged has been for 2 years with her for 6 and says he doesnt want to get married, why because its a lot of formality for something their already living!

mighta said it cause theyd been arguin the night before or something too lol men worse than women!

xxx

Hmmm Bananas is right... you've posted on the pros & cons about your partner today too - so does this mean you're planning on cheating on your partner with this man too? :S

in principle basing a relationship on the shape of someones ass is a bit dodgy (to me anyway)

What do you have to loose ?

YoungEssexCouple wrote:

What do you have to loose ?

Her job? a reference? Her dignity? Her partner?

gunther wrote:

in principle basing a relationship on the shape of someones ass is a bit dodgy (to me anyway)

Naahh.... there is probably more to him than his bum... I am joking a lot with my OH's butt, saying that he should not wear tight jeans and turn his backside to other ladies, because they might just take him away from me

I hope you find the right answer, mrsorgasmatron!

Don't be silly, why bother? If he's in a relationship he'll probably turn you down, if not he's not a nice person. So what he's got a nice ass? There's plenty of nice asses out there, find another one with less complications....and if you have a partner what on earth are you doing? Do you have an open relationship or do you share people? If not and you're cheating on them then maybe you should think about ending it and moving on.......

oh yes, I have a partner... but we both believe in sexual freedom.

That's fine, but you have to remember not all relationships are like that. I'm certainly not. And your boss might not be either, surely it would be much less complicated to go for a single man or just be with your partner?

i suppose the best of both worlds is greedy?

I've got a similar dilemma, except my crush is a delivery driver who's married with a kid. I know in my head & my heart that I can't tell him how I feel because, ultimately, it is likely to be me who gets hurt. And even if he did turn round and tell me he feels the same way, I'd feel guilty if anything develops between us and his marriage falls to pieces.

i say, don't risk it. It could cause a domino effect. Yes, you've cleared your head of this desire to sleep with your boss. But his relationship & yours could crumble, you could lose your job. Just look at Kristen Stewart and what's happened because of her affair with the director of Snow White & the Huntsman! Perfect example of how it can all spiral out of control, plus it's recent news and somewhat relevant! Not that you're a big-name actress in hollywood, but her personal life has suffered and so has her relationship with Robert Pattinson (I hope that's spelt right).

he is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sexy... Breath-takingly sexy.