SHOUT IT OUT!

Behind every successful man is a surprised woman.

i just wanted to let you guys now we are thinking about you and hoping things work themselves out for you all.

Hugs & 's to everyone.

rlc321 wrote:

Behind every successful man is a surprised woman.

External Media

i just wanted to let you guys now we are thinking about you and hoping things work themselves out for you all.

behind or 'infront of' ?

Face to keyboard OR keyboard to face?

Face to brick wall

Aargh. I am so fed up of being the one who gives everything and then I turn out to be invisible. I'm fed up of not feeling loved, supported or wanted. I'm sick of not having any comfort or reasurance.

muchkin wrote:

Face to brick wall External Media

Good choice! External Media

Thanks everyone!

I'm feeling suprisingly relaxed about tomorrows exam - it's the module I enjoy the most and I really know my stuff - I'm worried I'm going to forget all the important bits (but I always worry about that with essay type exams - I've no confidence in my own ability) but I think it could go quite well.

So the question is - why do I still feel sick? I've been feeling sick for about a week now and I'm struggling to eat anything - I ate something spicy for tea but didn't finish it and I feel really rough now....

It doesn't make sense :( and I'm hungry but don't feel like eating.

Adx

CANCER GO AWAY

HEART GET ABIT BETTER

DONT WANT TO DIE BEFORE MY 30TH BIRTHDAY ON OCTOBER 2ND !!!!!!!!!!!!

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Thanks everyone!

I'm feeling suprisingly relaxed about tomorrows exam - it's the module I enjoy the most and I really know my stuff - I'm worried I'm going to forget all the important bits (but I always worry about that with essay type exams - I've no confidence in my own ability) but I think it could go quite well.

So the question is - why do I still feel sick? I've been feeling sick for about a week now and I'm struggling to eat anything - I ate something spicy for tea but didn't finish it and I feel really rough now....

It doesn't make sense :( and I'm hungry but don't feel like eating.

Adx

Unconscious stress - body's reaction to everything you're doing at the moment. I'm sure once your exams are over you'll be back to normal!

Either that or you've got a bug, but that won't be nice either - so lesser of two evils.

Hope it all goes brilliantly! x

I wouldn't even know where to begin.

LittleKitty wrote:

Unconscious stress - body's reaction to everything you're doing at the moment. I'm sure once your exams are over you'll be back to normal!

Either that or you've got a bug, but that won't be nice either - so lesser of two evils.

I don't feel as stressed as I normally am when I do exams (though I've put that down to my pill and the aforementioned apathy which is a new experience!) though they are bigger exams so maybe I'm so stressed I'm feeling it differently to normal.

I'm upset because my body isn't responding in its normal way. I don't deal with stress very well, but at least the way I attempt to deal with it is usually predictable!

Thanks very much lovely!

And sad your photo has gone :( I was confused who you were for a while - I recognise people by their profile pictures first, username second!

Adxx

chipNroll wrote:

I wouldn't even know where to begin.

World poverty is a bummer?

Alicia D'amore wrote:

LittleKitty wrote:

I don't feel as stressed as I normally am when I do exams (though I've put that down to my pill and the aforementioned apathy which is a new experience!) though they are bigger exams so maybe I'm so stressed I'm feeling it differently to normal.

I'm upset because my body isn't responding in its normal way. I don't deal with stress very well, but at least the way I attempt to deal with it is usually predictable!

Thanks very much lovely!

And sad your photo has gone :( I was confused who you were for a while - I recognise people by their profile pictures first, username second!

Adxx

Sorry to confuse - I don't like me without a picture either but is only temporary x

& good luck to anyone else doing exams too and in general people having a rubbish time x

I think I'm in more or less the exact boat as you AdnaW. I have an exam today yet I'm on truly prepared for Mondays exam. If even one exam result isn't at the bare minimum an upper second I get taken out of my MSci placement this year. So far my grades have been really good but I fear that todays exam wil lbe the end of me, unless by a miracle of god the essay questions fit really well for me. Even then I don't think I have enough of the course in my LTM to succed, at least at the level I have to.

LittleMiss1981UK wrote:

CANCER GO AWAY

HEART GET ABIT BETTER

(((HUGS))) you deserve all the hugs in the world, I hope your treatment works and you get better, I hope you make it to your birthday. xxxx

Ad and Muz best of luck for your exams today XXX

(((((Hugs))))) to all who need them too XXX

LittleMiss1981UK wrote:

CANCER GO AWAY

HEART GET ABIT BETTER

I just want to say I'm sorry that you're going through this. Take care of yourself xxxx

Aaaaarrggghhhhh Stupid cystitis GO AWAY! Fed up, want to go out but doubt I will get very far without needing the loo so I'm stuck in

LittleMiss1981UK wrote:

CANCER GO AWAY

HEART GET ABIT BETTER

Oh no i hope it does go away and youre ok very very soon