silly question

hi all

this may sound like a silly question, but my wife and i have started using cock rings more often and she gets lil worries in her head at times and she is worried that a cock ring could cause a condom to split so is nervious about it now. is this actually possible?

thanks all :)

hmm, i have used cock rings a fair bit (with and without condoms) and dont think there is anything to worry about, condoms are fairly robust.

I think it is a common concern but I personally have never had a problem. Cock rings tend to be fairly flexible/stretchy and as long as the condom is on properly there shouldn't be a problem x

I don't see how they could damage a condom really.

No i don't imagine there would really be a problem with them ripping the condom =/

VW x

Hi all!

Your all on the right track. Big up to WandA with the right answer!

It is VERY rare for cock rings to caused any sort of interference with condoms if they are both put on AND used correctly.

If you have any further questions about it give us a shout at customercare@lovehoney.co.uk and we can comfort your OH by explaining the logistics of it further.

Have a great afternoon everyone!!

:o)

headsouth wrote:

I think that some rings could easily damage condoms, such as this... http://www.steelpleasures.co.uk/?page=shop&shop_group_id=6&item_id=7 But clearly that "thing" is a very different proposition to a normal metal one.

What kind are you using? The rubber ones just seem like a waste of time to me in the main. Welded metal all the way!

That one looks more like a bondage thing rather than something you'd really want to use during sex, especially with condoms.

Still, as long as there's nothing pointy or sharp in the cock ring, which there really shouldnt be except for those designed purposely like HS has shown, can't see a problem. If anything, the cock ring should help to hold the condom in place.

Welded metal do the job but all those strangulated veins give me the willies !! ha ha.

LoveHoney - Gemma wrote:

Hi all!

Your all on the right track. Big up to WandA with the right answer! External Media

Whoop! I accept my big up!

WandA wrote:

LoveHoney - Gemma wrote:

Hi all!

Your all on the right track. Big up to WandA with the right answer! External Media

So many things I could say to your "big up", I couldn't possibly pick one :P

Ecksvie wrote:

WandA wrote:

LoveHoney - Gemma wrote:

Hi all!

*sniggers* External Media

Ecksvie wrote:

WandA wrote:

LoveHoney - Gemma wrote:

Hi all!

You leave my penis out of this.