Sitting & oral sex

WandA wrote:

5mil wrote:

I do love a bit of queening. If you really want to be comfortable about it you could invest in a queening stool. Fantasy leather do some amazing creations that you can buy from here:

http://www.queensandkings.biz/queensandkingswebsite/HTML_files/queening.htm

They're not cheap, mind you....but they are classy pieces of furniture. I only wish I could afford one... <sigh>

I don't like that term but I do like the seats (except the ones that look like toilets)!

That thought just crossed my mind too External Media

Think I prefer the stretchy fabric seats - I'm sure they could be used in the same way perhaps?

x

I live having my sexy AdnaW on my face so I can just lie back and enjoy it!

With her condition it eould be great to have one, but difficult to store and expensive... Maybe one day!

Maybe I could team up with DD and make some cheap!

From personal experience...if a girl isn't positioned in the correct way, I just adjust my own position to compensate for it.

If that isn't possible, I just pull her down towards my face or push her up away from my face.

The greatest thing about a girl sitting on your face though, is that as you look up....the view of her breasts from underneath is very very sexy!

It really will come naturally to you though...so there's nothing to worry about! x

WandA wrote:

I live having my sexy AdnaW on my face so I can just lie back and enjoy it!

With her condition it eould be great to have one, but difficult to store and expensive... Maybe one day!

Maybe I could team up with DD and make some cheap!External Media

*perks up* huh? External Media

wow those things are pricey for what is essentially a leather stool with padding! lets go blue peter on their asses and knock ourselves a couple up lol External Media

Bit of loo roll...some sticky back plastic...External Media