Sitting & oral sex

One of the guys I see is really keen on oral, loves going down on me. I have the usual hang-ups (what I look like there, the taste and smell) but he tells me it's all good. I've now learned to relax, lie back and have a fantastic time. Now he wants me to sit on his face - he's described exactly what he wants to do to me and it's made me so hot. I know it sounds stupid but I don't know how to position myself so that I don't smother him - I don't want all my weight to be obvious (another hang-up). We've 69-ed before but I'm small, he's tall so it's not always the best fit.

I've searched but can't find anything on this - hope someone can give me some advice.

I sit on my fellas chest because I struggle to support myself (bad joints) however if you're weight concious the best thing I can suggest is prop his head up on a couple of pillows and put your knees either side of his head so you can kind of hover over his face. If you have good muscle control you can push down with the pressure required to feel like "face sitting" without putting your full weight on him.

I'm sure someone will be along with better tips soon

Ax

You could sort of sit on his face and lean forwards on the bed i have a wooden bit at the back of our bed that's just the right height to lean on (like a headboard but attatched) I'm sure others on here can give better advice! Good luck!

to be honest it wont be to hard for you cos you'll probably find he'll do most the work getting it to positions and if your not sure just be straight and ask him how he wants you, he knows what he wants so he'll be more than happy to help you, you'll be satisfying his needs and he'll be satisfying yours :D just go on your knees and he'll just position himself between them then the fun will begin, you wont smother him so dont worry :D hope this has helped in some way

AdnaW wrote:

I sit on my fellas chest because I struggle to support myself (bad joints) however if you're weight concious the best thing I can suggest is prop his head up on a couple of pillows and put your knees either side of his head so you can kind of hover over his face. If you have good muscle control you can push down with the pressure required to feel like "face sitting" without putting your full weight on him.

I'm sure someone will be along with better tips soon External Media

Ax

I think i do it the other way so not 69 position, so you are both the same way and you are over his face? It's hard to explain on here! External Media

Ilovemyman wrote:

AdnaW wrote:

Ax

I think i do it the other way so not 69 position, so you are both the same way and you are over his face? It's hard to explain on here! External MediaO

Yeah I guess either way works with that particular one - I tend to struggle facing the other way (towards his feet) due to an awkward back but when I can do it it's nice as when my joints are giving up I can just fall (for want of a better word) forwards and suck his cock! I usually face towards his face (you're right External Media) so I'm looking over the bed headboard as that's the least awkward.

The leaning tip works too - we have bars on our bed and I use them too lean on when "hovering".

Ax

My OH loves it when I do that to him and even though I'm quite slim I too was worried I might smother him. He likes it best when I sit facing away from him. I'm sure if you ask the guy in question he will tell you what possition he prefers. My OH puts his hands on my hips, that way he can 'lift' me up a little if need be. Hope thats been of some help. x

AdnaW wrote:

Ilovemyman wrote:

AdnaW wrote:

Ax

I think i do it the other way so not 69 position, so you are both the same way and you are over his face? It's hard to explain on here! External MediaO

Yeah I guess either way works with that particular one - I tend to struggle facing the other way (towards his feet) due to an awkward back but when I can do it it's nice as when my joints are giving up I can just fall (for want of a better word) forwards and suck his cock! I usually face towards his face (you're right External Media) so I'm looking over the bed headboard as that's the least awkward.

The leaning tip works too - we have bars on our bed and I use them too lean on when "hovering".

Ax

See you give a much better description! External Media

Some fellas like the smothering...

Thanks for all the tips. I'll see him at some point this week so let's see what happens

Hey, LBG,

Please don't feel inhibited when you try this out. It sounds fabulous for you both and the last thing on his mind will be the aesthetics of the position.

It's a great work out for the thighs too.

Just sit on his face LittleBlondGoddess! You will find the right position naturally within a minute.

Simples! Have fun.

SG x

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Just sit on his face LittleBlondGoddess! You will find the right position naturally within a minute.

Simples! External Media Have fun.

SG x

Yep, it really is pretty obvious when you do it. It might look like you'll smother him, but it's pretty easy not to. Balance is a bit easier if you can steady yourself with your arms, e.g. on the headboard of a bed.

You could always try popping some pillows under each leg, but not under his head. Then you would be slightly raised and would have more control. If you are really worried or just fancy doing it with more support then perhaps you could invest in one of these?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=7747

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13682

x

Just sit, if he can't breathe he'll let you know. Positions we like are -

1. her leaning on the headboard or wall behind the bed; when it's time she just slides down his body and onto his cock.

2. when doing an FFM, her facing the other way so she can kiss the other woman riding him, and both changing place after a while.

this may sound terrible, but I never even thought about my weight in this context and I'm not a skinny minx. Nobody ever mentioned it though!

SS xx

I now have to wait till next week as there are work commitments now.... I have been told in graphic detail what he wants to do so I'm a bit more relaxed - he tells me it will be great. I really appreciate all the advice and encouragement - will report back whatever happens

Hurrah! Enjoy it LBG!

SS xx

I do love a bit of queening. If you really want to be comfortable about it you could invest in a queening stool. Fantasy leather do some amazing creations that you can buy from here:

http://www.queensandkings.biz/queensandkingswebsite/HTML_files/queening.htm

They're not cheap, mind you....but they are classy pieces of furniture. I only wish I could afford one... <sigh>

5mil wrote:

I do love a bit of queening. If you really want to be comfortable about it you could invest in a queening stool. Fantasy leather do some amazing creations that you can buy from here:

http://www.queensandkings.biz/queensandkingswebsite/HTML_files/queening.htm

They're not cheap, mind you....but they are classy pieces of furniture. I only wish I could afford one... <sigh>

I don't like that term but I do like the seats (except the ones that look like toilets)!