Slightly random ...

Since it is Masturbation May ....

When I was a fair bit younger than I am now I used to masturbate without using fingers or toys on my clit or in me.

I discovered that if I lay on my front and effectively ground my mound into the surface I was laying on, usually a bed, pointed my toes and stretched my legs upwards I would effectively force the top of my mound hard into the surface and I could make myself come. Not just a little bit either, it was really effective.

Looking back I assume that I was stimulating my g-spot from the outside? Haven't tried this in many many year and thought I would check ... I can still do this!

So over to you lovely lot, don't think I have come across anyone mention this before, so is it just me?!

Definitely not just you - this is my girlfriend's old faithful method for masturbation 😊

Love humping a leg...🤫

I love masturbating like this! The orgasm I can have from doing it like this is amazing!

As ateenager I used to masturbate like this on a chair whilst doing my homework. :- 0

Yay!! What I am trying to work out is why I stopped playing this way?! Anyway needless to say its back on the agenda!

I'd forgotten how good it feels to hump a leg till recently too...🤭

Ooo a nice leg is lovely to hump... Maybe something else to remember I haven't done in a while!

Lucky leg lol

I had a Rottweiler hump my leg, i faked an orgasm! 😉

1 Like

Lol dod the dog go it ? The fake orgasm i would think if it told you to cum then cum you would lol

In the embarrassing stories thread i mentioned a dog, it was the Rottweiler! Really! 😂

🤣 Ashamed to say I have faked it for a few boys....but never a dog!

It's extremely difficult for a male to fake it but needs must! 😂

Lol the smiffs I am glad you have not had a dog some of my old girl friends were a bit ruff but none if them were dogs I think lol 😘

First of all I would like to say thank you for sharing this; you are not alone.

I have only ever seen one other comment on here (or anywhere) about this and that was in the last couple of months. When I read that first one, I felt for the first time that I was not "the only one" as I too didn't masturbate with my fingers but as you have described above; it has been a something that I have never told anyone about as I feel quite ashamed by it and that is why I stopped. I didn't masturbate for a long while after that and now I use toys; I don't feel ashamed about sex or masturbation at all but that way unfortunately holds those feelings so I don't do it but it is a huge relief to me to see that it is actually a thing and people do it so it is not something to be ashamed of, right?

It felt to me like the clitoral orgasms that I have and they say that the clitrus has many nerves inside that span a big area so I had always thought that it was that rather than a g-spot orgasm but I had never considered that so I am unsure.

KinkyMinxMoo it is nothing to be ashamed of at all, we all work differently and enjoy things in our own way and whatever feels good is absolutely okay in my book. And as it turns out it's not just us! I am now really glad I shared this if it has made you feel that you are not alone. I'm sorry to hear that the feelings of being ashamed are still associated with it for you. I hadn't thought about the wider span of nerve endings, could be that too, I tend to find I get a stronger orgasm this way, stronger than even a big rumbly toy. On my phone so I bet this messes up my paragraphs!

Agreed! 😅 my husband loves me using his leg whilst I'm doing other things 😅

Whatever works for you, I'd say!

As a teenager I used to masturbate lying prone, but using my fingers. I think I got used to quite a firm touch, doing it this way.

Then, it suddenly occured to me that if I was ever with a real life man, I'd be lying on my back. So what I was doing wouldn't work. So I switched onto my back - wasn't as good. It sex ed still this crap?

Needless to say, none of this has made any difference to sex with a proper person. So have solo fun whatever way you like ;-)

'Stimulating your g-spot from the outise'? It's all a varioation of clitoral stimulation - which most women need to orgasm, one way or another.

You have now all got me thinking about leg humping - not with a dog...