Sliquid organic lube

Hello - I’m very sad that Sliquid organic lube is out of stock (and am hoping it’s a supply issue rather than discontinuation) - any good subs that folk can recommend? thanks!

looking for water based/condom friendly

We’re big fans of liquid silk:

But also recently ordered LH’s own brand when liquid silk was out of stock and have been equally as impressed:

1 Like

Another vote for liquid silk. I originally ordered it from Lovehoney, but in an emergency you can also get it from edited by mod! I actually now have it arriving every few months as a regular order!

Sorry @Lovehoney_Brenna - was trying to be cryptic!

2 Likes

Oh wow how have I never seen this before!? I’ve only tried Bad Dragon Cum Lube before but loved it. The cum aspect of it is a real turn on. But the BD stuff is more expensive. Happy to see a LH version, I just never thought of it as a cum lube because it doesn’t say that in the title! I’m going to have to get me some of this!

1 Like

It shows as in stock for me now, maybe have another look? May have been updated this morning.

1 Like

I like the regular sliquid.

I really liked liquid silk until it gave us his and hers thrush. We never had it before, and it may be that we had a predisposition to it despite never having it before. It took us a while to realise it only ever happened after using liberal amounts of liquid silk. Something to do with glycol, a sugar that makes thrush bacteria development favourable.

Switched to sliquid since then, as glycol free, no issues since the change, however much lube we use.

1 Like

only sliquid products now are flavoured ones. I’ll try something else, thanks for the suggestions

I can recommend the pomegranate one out the flavoured Sliquid range, but my go-to non-flavoured lube at the moment is Liquid Silk :blush:

2 Likes

I use the LH own brand! Great stuff.