Slogans on Tops

Not keen on them, as they are to me for certain age group, but they can be quite funny. Each to their own :-)

i will say though some slogans on KIDS tshirts bother me by being WAAAY too adult , makes me cringe

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

omg i love them <3.

I get custom printed ones :D

I have "Sarcasim is just one of the many services i offer"
"Damn right im good in bed, i can sleep for days"

my fav has a picture of 3 gaint pixel hearts , 2 are red one is white and says

"Videos games ruined my life, luckily i have two more"

Hehe WeeSteve - LOVE the video game one!

My life is complete <3.

Im wearing one today that says "there are 10 types of people, those who understand binary, and those who dont " xD

Im such a geek <3

Okay okay, the binary joke is genius! I'll let you have that one.

MrsMcX wrote:

That is funny Jess, I love dino jokes!

Those keep calm t-shirts are so annoying. Not just t-shirts, just anything with keep calm drives me crazy!!

Apart from one I saw, that read "KEEP CAL" and had blood splatters on, implying someone was hurt for mentioning it!

I hate them cheesy baby slogan t-shirts too! Like "Just done 9 months inside" it's prisons bars on it. And anything mentioning boobs is just vile, I saw one with "boobies make me happy"...so wrong!

OH MY GOD THANK YOU!!

I thought I was the only one who finds every piece of 'Keep Calm' merch totally irritating!!

I like the KEEP CAL.... one though :P

WeeSteve wrote:

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

omg i love them <3.

I get custom printed ones :D

I have "Sarcasim is just one of the many services i offer"
"Damn right im good in bed, i can sleep for days"

my fav has a picture of 3 gaint pixel hearts , 2 are red one is white and says

"Videos games ruined my life, luckily i have two more"

Hehe WeeSteve - LOVE the video game one!

My life is complete <3.

Im wearing one today that says "there are 10 types of people, those who understand binary, and those who dont " xD

Im such a geek <3

Haha I am now officially on the hunt for that T-Shirt.... I guess I do like slogan Tees.... who knew?! :P

Jess I love your new pic! Hottie xx

I think they suit certain people. I like it when nerds wear them with science type jokes on then lol . The Sheldon coppers of the world!

But what I really hate is when I see kids or really young girls wearing tops with suggestive slogans on them!

MissChar wrote:

Jess I love your new pic! Hottie xx

Hehe, why thankya honey! ;)

Love them! Why wouldn't you??
"Sarcasim is just one of the many services i offer"

"Keep calm .... (so many of these)"
Especially the poster ones.

I agree with those of you who don't like the Keep Calm stuff - I have no idea where it came from - as in why it became so popular all of a sudden - (no, seriously. It's like it just suddenly popped up in all the shops everywhere one day! D:), and I don't like it as a fad personally.

I also love the video game one about the lives; I think I've seen it around on the internet before and I remember I really wanted to buy it, ha ha! ^^

I only own two slogan-y tops to my knowledge (both of which were presents, actually). Though I don't think they're typical slogan tops...? I don't know.

One has a panda with a red sweatband around its forehead and it says "I know Kung Fu (and 15 other Chinese words)"

And the other is of Calvin and Hobbes dressed up as Mal and Jayne from Firefly and Serenity with the words "Shiny. Let's be bad guys" on it. :D I love that t-shirt sooo much! <3

I can't stand ones that try to make kids seem to grown up/slutty/etc, or ones that go with your typcal loud mouth down the pub. I like witty, smart and science realted ones though!

i like witty slogans on mens t shirts, but not cartoon ones but i have a bbt kitty one i love !!!

I saw somebody the other day that had a cartoony drawing of a beach and "Im on holiday" written large underneeth then
"So fuck off" under it in small writting hehehe

Can't say I'm a fan of them, I do have a little chuckle at some peoples ones. Usually the nerd/geek jokes. I actually don't own any slogan top. Mine are all just plain black tops (How boring am I)

I'm also a hater of the Keep Calm it drives me insane, it makes me feel like it's taunting me as if it's a personal message to me everytime I see it.

(Side note: Loving the new pic Jess! )

I never like them. When women have stuff written on their tops I find myself staring at their chests to see whats written on the t shirt which is never good!

Ive got a few slogan t-shirts but my favourites are the red faction gaming tshirt (there is life on mars),

the good (man and woman) better (man two women) best (man on game console)

and my freak top.I figured I called it enough I might as well own one :-D,
My mum got me "if you think I'm a bitch you should meet my mother" which was funny.
I think the "my daddy/mummy is a hero" tops are adorable :-)

also a keep calm hater here *waves* i must say a lot of my band tshirts have stuff written on them . im a huge fan of wonk unit and have several of teheir t's all with stuff on them one says '' dinosaurs are wankers'' one says '' shut it and dont talk to me , cock-drunk'' on it , another has i my vagina on , and the least offensive has i am glad im not a pony on .... but tehyre band t's npot as SUCH slogan t's :/

must add i have a tattoo of the '' i my vagina '' on my leg .. the bands drummer did it on me :))

rubysoho wrote:

must add i have a tattoo of the '' i my vagina '' on my leg .. the bands drummer did it on me :))

picccsssss!!!!!