Slogans on Tops

Do you love them or hate them?

What is the best one you have seen?

One I have seen is : I W4NT B33R 4ND 53X

Hate them with a passion!!! But my boyfriend did buy me one that says 'Talk nerdy to me'. Because he is a nerd I think... Bt yeah I wear it round the house... Haha

omg i love them <3.

I get custom printed ones :D

I have "Sarcasim is just one of the many services i offer"
"Damn right im good in bed, i can sleep for days"

my fav has a picture of 3 gaint pixel hearts , 2 are red one is white and says

"Videos games ruined my life, luckily i have two more"

not a big fan to be honest .. i do like having LYRICS on tops .. but then i tend to make my own with dyes , bleaches and fabric pens/ paints .

I'm not overly keen on them, but today my daughter desperately wanted one that said 'keep calm... i'm the doctor' hahaha loved that one :D

saying taht i do DESPERATELY want an adventure time tank top ive seen on ebay usa with finn on an the slogan '' puncha yo buns'' on it . i adventure time *big kid*

Urghh hate em! But that's just me.. Though my OH did have one that was quite witty but if I had seen it on someone else I probably would have hated it. I'm just blinded by love when it comes to him lol

WeeSteve wrote:

omg i love them <3.

LOL! I hate them but that video game one sounds awesome! Love it

xmorningxgloryx wrote:

Urghh hate em! But that's just me.. Though my OH did have one that was quite witty but if I had seen it on someone else I probably would have hated it. I'm just blinded by love when it comes to him lol

Haha hun I'm exactly the same!!! xx

fuck you all! my t-shirts are awesome xD

<3

I dont like them but I heard a Marilyn Monroe quote the other day which I thought was brilliant "If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best" reminds me of my OH! LOL

Absolutely hate them!

Love them

My favorite is nobodys perfect i am nobody
But I like my dolph ziggler top stealing the show (on the front) and your girlfriend (on the back)

I absolutely HATE them! They look cheap and just really horrible.

The GEEK and NERD ones annoy me the most and as well as this when parents dress their babies up in one pieces that say SPOILT ROTTON or LITTLE PRINCESS I just think they look blah.

Just a personal opinion.

I've got got a Keep Calm and Eat Chocolate top I wear when they make me work on a Saturday. The top I wear when I work Sunday's is more respectful and conservative because I always end up taking someone to church.

I'm an Atheist and I get paid to go to church...

I have a manic street preachers shirt I can't wear around my parents on the front it says "who's responsible?" and on the back, "YOU FUCKING ARE!"

The top I really want to get is "I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested"

ooh and the soft kitty song top :)

WeeSteve wrote:

omg i love them <3.

Hehe WeeSteve - LOVE the video game one!

I don't have many slogan Tees, but my favourite one has got to be my dino Tee.

So, to set the scene, the T-shirt is a picture of two dinosaurs facing eachother, one with a big red hand mark on his face looking perplexed.

The other one says: "I didn't slap you, I high fived you in your face!"

I don't know why, but it makes me chuckle every time I see it :P

Not a fan to be honest but like xmorningxgloryx said if my oh was wearing one id probably think it was hilarious :)
I don't have any though.

That is funny Jess, I love dino jokes!

Those keep calm t-shirts are so annoying. Not just t-shirts, just anything with keep calm drives me crazy!!

Apart from one I saw, that read "KEEP CAL" and had blood splatters on, implying someone was hurt for mentioning it!

I hate them cheesy baby slogan t-shirts too! Like "Just done 9 months inside" it's prisons bars on it. And anything mentioning boobs is just vile, I saw one with "boobies make me happy"...so wrong!

Some of the more adult ones, i cringe out im not a fan of the in your face ones ,its a turn off if i see a man wearing one, i have on my Oh bought me which says,Dont Follow Me Im Lost ,which always makes me chuckle because its so true about me :)