Oh God that t-shirt!!!

I have just been throwing out a pile of old clothes with Mrs T as we sought to house three days' worth of ironing. Among the items thrown out were a number of very comfortable thick white t-shirts. I had hung onto them as Mrs T found the smell of me on them after wearing them a great turn on. They come in handy when l am away from home if you understand where l am coming from. Do any of you have any similar items of clothing that you so enjoy- Please, no smut !!!

Tallboy

Been a while since l started a thread thus l started this in the wrong theme area...... what happens now????

Tallboy

Looks like you get ignored lol!

As much as I love getting into fresh, white, clean sheets, I also love to sleep in a bed that reeks of a damn good time - come (mine and his), crumpled sheets, that unmistakable reek of sex!

I don't have clothing but I love the Lynx my boyfriend wears as it smells of oranges! He gave me a near to empty can of it and I smell it when I miss him or I'm in the mood. =P

Same with my girlfriend, she likes to keep hold of worn t-shirts, more for 'cuddley' than sexy reasons. I love many items of lingerie but they do nothing for me shen she's away, except frustrate me slightly!

Personally I hate Lynx!

Little Lady wrote:

I don't have clothing but I love the Lynx my boyfriend wears as it smells of oranges! He gave me a near to empty can of it and I smell it when I miss him or I'm in the mood. =P

I'm the same with my boyfriend's smell! I love it when he's put whatever deodarant he wears on. I wonder if it'd lose its specialness if I found out what it was and got some though!

There's something hugely comforting about a partner's smell... although by the sounds of things, it's more the ladies that like it than the blokes! I used to keep a t-shirt of my ex's, and I used it as a hot water bottle cover. So unbelievably comforting to have his smell around me, I loved it!

Andserkiel wrote:

I have a habit of borrowing guys t-shirts to sleep in. Love having their scent around me, it's a comfort thing for when they're away.

I have to agree on this one Andserkiel, i tend to grab the one my OH has had on the day before he goes away to work then wear it to bed when hes gone.
i also find his clothes are more comfortable to wear when i decide i want to have a lazy day and just lounge about.

xx

i love it when my OH gets redy for work in the morning and i can snuggle up and go bk to sleep and smell his aftershave on my bed covers, makes me feel all snuggley and safe lol it always makes me fall bk to a deep sleep.

Dxx