Sloppy seconds or thirds!

I’ve had sloppy seconds with my husband. One Sunday morning session he came inside me and less than ten minutes later he was at it again, cumming a second time.

He loved it and we have repeated it a few times. The amount that dripped from me was impressive.

5 Likes

Obviously hygiene is a big factor in this and the risk of sti’s etc but I think if I knew for a fact that all involved were clean people with no diseases or infections then I’d probably be up for it! I’d at least try anything once :wink:

1 Like

I think as long as everyone is healthy and clean then why not, it’s not for everyone I totally understand. My hubby has done this after his friend came inside me during a threesome. He loved it knowing I had taken his friends cum before his. Xx

6 Likes

well, it all gets very sloppy even just with my hubby. the thought does appeal to me a little though (although would prefer to see him fill another woman). I find though the wetter I am the less sensation I have in my vagina, so likely wouldn’t actually feel as fun as it sounds from my end

1 Like

Under the right circumstances I would give it a go…

I like the idea of this. But think it’s one of these which is better left as a fantasy. Real life is never as good I suspect.

I dont think i could ever do this. I need to have a physical and emotional attraction to a person before I could consider sex. The thought of it definitely turns me off

I don’t think I could, although saying that I have with my wife while we were trying to get pregnant have had sloppy seconds and some thirds with a 20 min nap in-between
I guess not so bad if it’s your own cum :sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops:

1 Like

In real life I doubt I’d ever experience this but as a fantasy it does sound pretty hot. I Iike my own sloppy seconds when having sex with my wife for the second time.

Had this on many occasions! At the end of the day, I’m just glad to get a shag, whether I’m first or way down the line.