Slow to orgasm - any advice?

I've been taking longer and longer to orgasm lately, and finally came to the conclusion that it's probably a prescription medicine I started just over a month ago (and that I need to keep taking - there aren't any good alternatives available.) Once I do orgasm, my orgasms are as strong as ever, it just takes a loooong time to get there. Sometimes so long that the Mia runs out of charge and I have to grab a battery powered backup to finish the job.

I'm using Durex Play O gel which is fabulous, but it doesn't seem to make the orgasm arrive any sooner - just makes me aroused quicker and more likely to perservere. I'm open to trying other Orgasm balms, but I figured I'd try asking for tips here.

Any advice on how to come faster?

Might it be worth starting off with another vibrator to warm you up (perhaps a cheaper one with rechargeable batteries), and then switching to the Mia once you've got going? That might remove some of the anxiety that you need to rush, which might itself inhibit your orgasms.

What about warming yourself up before using the vibe with something like love eggs/toners balls. Leave them in for a while and see if they do anything so you're not going straight in with a vibe.

What about remote coontrol eggs, again warming yourself up before the main event so to speak.

These are in the sale if you don't have any £7

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=444

I have a set of kegel balls, but they don't arouse me at all. In fact, if I leave them in too long, I get sore. The vibrating egg is worth a try though.

I am sorry, I know Mia lasts between 1-1.5h on 1 charge, so that does take very long time.

What I do in the parts of the month when I am having troubles with orgasm thanks to my hormones (can go also for 30-45min and get nowhere) is to tease myself, if I feel an urge to do it, I resist or even read some story which includes sex to add the pressure up. Often the need for an orgasm builds up over time. Last time when I finally gave in after 2 days I was there within 10-15 minutes.