small boobies

Dont know if I qualify to comment on this thread ;) Lol

I have never minded my big boobs, especially since I've had some rather flattering comments about them on here ! However, they can make it difficult to buy clothes that fit. I'm a 40ish F but a size 14/16 on my bottom half. Tops, skirts, trousers etc are fine but if I want to buy a dress ? Just does not work. . . . .sometimes it would be a lot more practical if they were a bit smaller :)

Super tiny 32A and size 6 and short. Im just tiny all over. Totally get the issue with finding bras/clothes as they gape at the chest sometimes since I cant fill them :( so i occasionally wear little pads, not to try and fool people, just to fill in the gape. Id love more womanly curves x

I was moaning about my tiny boobs to my OH earlier and he was just like 'i've been with people with big, small and medium boobs. I dont care what size boobs you have. I care that youre beautiful, and you have lovely hazel/yellowish eyes that are super pretty and im more of a bum man anyway'
So I have been reassured :3

Awwh bless him ..

Im a size 6 to a tiny 8 at most Ive got big bum n thighs but a size 30a which I fill an Acup fine but cant wear a 32 as it drowns my tiny frame they are incredibly hard to find n ive since been pointed to a kids section before now that had one direction bras in I was appalled they would do such a thing .. I just was sexy underwear

ShinySparkle wrote:

The funny thing with me is, I'm a 30A, I hate them so so much, especially as I used to be a 34C before I had kids. But, when it comes to perving over other girls, I quite like the petite boobies.

I am tempted to get an enhancement if and when I can afford it, but from my size to the size I want, it's probably going to look obviously fake, so I'm still 50/50 on the idea!

Its probably feels worse if you did used to have bigger boobs and lost them :/ though you're probably like the rest of us, worrying other nothing :) if you think petite looks better on others, maybe youre just being overly harsh to yourself. Try to hold out and stay natural (not that its awful to get an enhancement - do it if you think youll feel happuer) since I bet you look stunning now and dont need to change one inch x

I may be unusual for a man, but I don't like big boobs. I've always preferred small to medium, probably because the smaller ones tend to be better shaped. Shape is ten times more important than size.

If I am honest I like small breasts much more though as others have said frame size plays an important part.Just out of curiosity at what size do they stop being called small.

My oh has small boobies and i love them they are perfect. I don't what it is but i thinks she looks so stunning when she has nothing on ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

As long as they`re real,size is unimportant to most men!

I hate the fact I have small boobs and would love to be a high end C cup, praise the Lord for padded bras as I don't leave home without one on. It makes me feel less feminine and that has to be the worst part about it

Young and fun95 wrote:

i like that they're not droopy but i do find bigger boobs sexier, OH like them small though so i guess I'll tollerate them for him. plus i hate that to get a dress to fit my bu it gapes at my boobs! grrrr

completely agree I'm very hippy and find it hard to get a dress to fit both hip/bottom and chest area wish I was larger up top or smaller bottom x

Boobs are boobs- everybody loves them, whatever shape or size... Be proud of what you have and flaunt whenever you can. Me and my sister crack up jokes about our boobs (mostly me, cus, well i have none ahaha) Looking at the replies- the guys prefer natural to tampered with- so ladies embrace that ;)

I just love variety, so big, small and anything in-between is great to me!

When I was younger, I remember being really into the "NBE" (natural breast enhancement) community, working out hormone schedules, drugs, and creams, and really just hating my small chest.

Thankfully, my first boyfriend, when he found out, managed to convince me that my breasts were attractive, he loved their very round shape and my large nipples. I'm still built like a box and it would take the mother of all push-up bras to give me cleavage, but they're very sensative and I've learned to enjoy and live with them now.

Mousy365 wrote:

Boobs are boobs- everybody loves them, whatever shape or size... Be proud of what you have and flaunt whenever you can. Me and my sister crack up jokes about our boobs (mostly me, cus, well i have none ahaha) Looking at the replies- the guys prefer natural to tampered with- so ladies embrace that ;)

totaly agree it's more about the person behind them for me

I have small boobs at a 34A and always want them bigger, I have though about a boob job in the past, but I would be too scared to go through with it just in case anything went wrong.

Now I've learned to live with my small boobs, with the help of padded and cleavge enhancing bra's. My OH loves my small boobs, especially my nipples ;)

There's many guys that love small boobs myself included, so women, don't worry about what you've been blessed with.

more than a handful is waste !!

Mine are v small for my size and build and I don't have particularly big nipples either. Don't exactly hate them but not too keen to show them off but my OH loves them. Would love to be a cup or 2 bigger but would never have a boobs job

Boobs are fantastic whatever the size or shape!