Small Boobs (Lack of confidence)

Thin One wrote:

Agreed. Sometimes my jaw can drop at a large pair of breasts on a girl but then someone smaller and slim-build can have the same result. It depends on who the breasts belong too as well - I've watched TV programmes with Page 3 girls and as soon as some of them open their mouths those cracking pair of breasts aren't so appealing any more.....

I have the same insecurity with my penis (which I think is very small and thin) and even my testicles (I look as if I've just got one at times!!!!) so I hear where you are coming from. It's really dented my self-esteem and it's basically me beating myself up rather than anyone saying anything too me. Even showering after I go swimming can be a nightmare when I'm surrounded by blokes with large dicks... It's not easy but I'm slowly learning to accept what I've got.

Hey dude! I have actually only got one bollock! Nobody has ever mentioned it in the showers at work or anywhere I've been nekid with others! No problemo, stop getting hung up about it fella!

It's all good like!

SG

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Thin One wrote:

Agreed. Sometimes my jaw can drop at a large pair of breasts on a girl but then someone smaller and slim-build can have the same result. It depends on who the breasts belong too as well - I've watched TV programmes with Page 3 girls and as soon as some of them open their mouths those cracking pair of breasts aren't so appealing any more.....

I have the same insecurity with my penis (which I think is very small and thin) and even my testicles (I look as if I've just got one at times!!!!) so I hear where you are coming from. It's really dented my self-esteem and it's basically me beating myself up rather than anyone saying anything too me. Even showering after I go swimming can be a nightmare when I'm surrounded by blokes with large dicks... It's not easy but I'm slowly learning to accept what I've got.

Hey dude! I have actually only got one bollock! Nobody has ever mentioned it in the showers at work or anywhere I've been nekid with others! No problemo, stop getting hung up about it fella!

It's all good like!

SG

I know it's a bad habit I'm trying to get rid of!

Believe me TO, if it bothers you that much you probably have better skills in other areas than some men that expect just the sight of their dick will cause orgasm *rolls eyes*. Most women climax more easily from clitoral stimulation anyway. More'n likely that the woman concerned is more conscious of her own 'flaws' than about noticing yours :) good oral and fingers with a slightly less than average penis is far better an offer for most of us than something huge that will quite probably hurt, and a guy who hasn't bothered to develop his manual and oral technique!

I am having a day where I particularly like my small breasts :) french chested women unite!

Rowan wrote:

Believe me TO, if it bothers you that much you probably have better skills in other areas than some men that expect just the sight of their dick will cause orgasm *rolls eyes*. Most women climax more easily from clitoral stimulation anyway. More'n likely that the woman concerned is more conscious of her own 'flaws' than about noticing yours :) good oral and fingers with a slightly less than average penis is far better an offer for most of us than something huge that will quite probably hurt, and a guy who hasn't bothered to develop his manual and oral technique!

I am having a day where I particularly like my small breasts :) french chested women unite!

Can I pretty, pretty please (with whipped cream and a cherry on top External Media) watch this glorious unision take place?!

xxKPxx

I hated my 34As until I actually looked in the mirror properly. I realised that as I see my boobs from above, all I can see is a flat chest and nipples which point to the sides (I'm wide-spaced). But when I looked in the mirror and saw myself front-on like a man would, I could see the curves from underneath and at the sides. Not sure if this is making sense, but what I mean is that from the front, my boobs might be small, but they're perfectly rounded and proportioned. Made me realise I was not seeing what others see. Gave me much more confidence.

My girlfriend has very small boobs compared to some of the people who I've had sex with in the past, but I love them all the same!

Oooh if the discussion is turning to lingerie

A personal fave of mine!

Heart shaped necklines or full cups aren't fab for small breasted ladies - they can gape - go for a half cup or a plunge....something like this is good http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17008

And you can pick up stick on gel bras dead cheap these days, wear them under a bra, under a corset and I guarantee you will feel super sexy!

Ax

Nexas wrote:

Gods, I can think of someone that'd look amazing in that corset!

Anyone we know? Care to enlighten us?

Ax

Nexas wrote:

*blushes* Heh...actually yes...Nope, enlightenment not necessary. I think that post was a bit of...internet tourettes LOL

Confused!

Axx

Internet tourettes??! Amazing!

I have, in the past, been told mine are too big. I have also been criticized for being in pyjamas at midday on a sunday, having too many cushions on my bed, not getting on well with the mates, getting on too well with the mates...

All it shows is that the man in question needs to change, not you! Boobs are boobs, and they are both beautiful and functional and anyone getting to see someone else's should be thanking their lucky stars regardless.

SS xx

KittyPurry wrote:

Rowan wrote:

Can I pretty, pretty please (with whipped cream and a cherry on top External Media) watch this glorious unision take place?!

xxKPxx

Wouldn't cherries obscure the..... I mean of course External Media

Something a comedian once said on this subject is very true:

"When your girl asks you does my bum look big in this, you have to say no, even when part of the reason you're going out with her is that she's got a big booty"

Well, he said "ass" 'cos he was american, but it still stands. One of my GF's hated her arse, called it fat, got quite depressed about buying clothes, didn't like me touching it, but it was one of her most attractive features!

Also, what the media thinks women should look like and what most men actually find most sexy are two different things.

Wickedgirl wrote:

SS

I couldn't agree more

My first OH couldn't accept my lumpectomy scar (wouldn't even look it) let alone offer the support I needed

Current OH says the small scar and dimple is cute

I like "imperfections" scars, freckles etc...any unique features are just decoration as far as I'm concerned!

Your first OH sounds like a tool! Well done for getting rid of him! Your current OH sounds lovely External Media

xxKPxx

KittyPurry wrote:

I like "imperfections" scars, freckles etc...any unique features are just decoration as far as I'm concerned!

Your first OH sounds like a tool! Well done for getting rid of him! Your current OH sounds lovely External Media

xxKPxx

I was talking to WandA about this today!

I love imperfections on people - things that are a little unusual. We were talking about the fact that my legs are stupidly short and look out of proportion (especially because I'm really muscly) - but secretly I like it because it's a bit different being out of proportion :)

I love freckles, moles, scars, birth marks, pigmented patches (or areas with missing pigmentation). One of the girls in Charmed has an odd eyebrow which I love. Love little "imperfections" (not that there is such a thing as perfection).

Ax

Your legs are gorgeous AdnaW! I'm not surprised you love them...I'd be showing them off to everyone if I had such luscious pins!

But yes I love distinguishing features...there's an amazing actress/writer that I have a major crush on called Tina Fey who has a scar on her left cheek. DD and I agree that the scar makes her even sexier!

xxKPxx

I love imperfections on people - things that are a little unusual. We were talking about the fact that my legs are stupidly short and look out of proportion (especially because I'm really muscly) - but secretly I like it because it's a bit different being out of proportion :)

I love freckles, moles, scars, birth marks, pigmented patches (or areas with missing pigmentation). One of the girls in Charmed has an odd eyebrow which I love. Love little "imperfections" (not that there is such a thing as perfection).

Ax

...must have distorting mirrors in your house. You look great!

lookslikefun wrote:

Ax

...must have distorting mirrors in your house. You look great!

Clever photography External Media just ask WandA - I have dumpy legs but I like them External Media

Thanks for the compliment though External Media

Axx

There are theories that small boobs are attractive because they look younger and hence more fertile. Don't argue with science!

Anyway, For small boobs. Some of my opinions below which don't mean I don't like big boobs!

I love how smaller boobs hold their 'shape' and look more rounded.

I love how smaller boobs look perter without support.

I love how smaller boobs (that I've seen) tend to have defined nipples.

I love how smaller boobs just fit in your hand easily. (Isn't it annoying when you want all of something and can't?)

I love how smaller boobs stay perter for longer!

I love how smaller boobs 'mould' to the chest.

I love how smaller boobs 'hang' 'pointy' when in doggy.

I love how smaller boobs make a body look petite and ladylike

etc... There are many many reasons why I prefer smaller boobs! I just find them so feminine.

Pay attention to the advice of people here, especially those who have felt the same. Tigerlilies and AdnaW have both felt the same and realised that that those lovely smaller boobs still leave us men as drooling idiots and its what you do with them that counts. Corsets and other lingerie on smaller boobed ladies drive me bloody wild!

Sex is in the head but not just your head, confidence spreads and says to your partner I feel good and because of that so will you! Imperfections (which smaller boobs are NOT!) don't matter if you get over them, getting over them says "I'm uninhibited and ready for a good time and some fun!" and that is very sexy.

We have preferences but I also believe that the more you love someone the more your preferences change to fit the person you love so if your OH loves you, you need not worry. I love AdnaW to the core and when I think of any random part she has, it either was or has become the most attractive specimen of its kind! Loving her means any part of her represents much more than a desirable fat deposit in the right place! I'm sure your OH feels the same.

Now I will not repeat much more what these sexy and intelligent ladies have said. I just thought another male who loves small boobs might help a little!

WandA wrote:

There are theories that small boobs are attractive because they look younger and hence more fertile. Don't argue with science!External Media

Anyway, External Media For small boobs. Some of my opinions below which don't mean I don't like big boobs!

I love how smaller boobs hold their 'shape' and look more rounded.

I love how smaller boobs look perter without support.

I love how smaller boobs (that I've seen) tend to have defined nipples.

I love how smaller boobs just fit in your hand easily. (Isn't it annoying when you want all of something and can't?)

I love how smaller boobs stay perter for longer!

I love how smaller boobs 'mould' to the chest.

I love how smaller boobs 'hang' 'pointy' when in doggy.

I love how smaller boobs make a body look petite and ladylike

etc... There are many many reasons why I prefer smaller boobs! I just find them so feminine.

Pay attention to the advice of people here, especially those who have felt the same. Tigerlilies and AdnaW have both felt the same and realised that that those lovely smaller boobs still leave us men as drooling idiots and its what you do with them that counts. Corsets and other lingerie on smaller boobed ladies drive me bloody wild!

Sex is in the head but not just your head, confidence spreads and says to your partner I feel good and because of that so will you! Imperfections (which smaller boobs are NOT!) don't matter if you get over them, getting over them says "I'm uninhibited and ready for a good time and some fun!" and that is very sexy.

We have preferences but I also believe that the more you love someone the more your preferences change to fit the person you love so if your OH loves you, you need not worry. I love AdnaW to the core and when I think of any random part she has, it either was or has become the most attractive specimen of its kind! Loving her means any part of her represents much more than a desirable fat deposit in the right place! I'm sure your OH feels the same.

Now I will not repeat much more what these sexy and intelligent ladies have said. I just thought another male who loves small boobs might help a little!

I'm going to frame this for the next time I feel insecure :)

Although big boobs are wonderfully sexy too, just in a different way :D

Axx

AdnaW wrote:

I'm going to frame this for the next time I feel insecure :)

Although big boobs are wonderfully sexy too, just in a different way :D

Axx

I believe a more personal touchy feely approach is warranted next time instead.