Boobs getting smaller

In the past 5 months I have gone on a health kit to loose weight and look good and I have gone from a uk size 16 to 12 and I love my new look - however I hate to say my boobs have shrunk

I was wearing a 38b bra - the other day I took my 17 year old daughter to get a new bra and she is a 32b - at the same time I had my boobs measured and I have gone down to a 36a - my small boobs have got smaller and my youngest daughter is bigger than me ( and my other daughter aged 20 is a C cup - what happened

My mother has DD cup and my older sister is just massive with double f cup - why do I have such tiny boobs

My husband loves my boobs and he is correct in saying that bigger boobs need massive heavy duty bra - not sexy while when I wear a bra it’s sexy

3 Likes

@batjamboree . I must say, looking atcyour profile photo, you dont look like a size 16. Was this photo taken as a size 12.?
Regarding your boobs, like many other physical attributes, they can be genetic.
What about other women in your family.
Do the women on your fathers side have big boobs.
Dont be hung up on them, you look fantastic in your photo and well done on the fitness kick.
Your hubby loves them, so enjoy being admired and loved. Whatever their size, im sure they are still as sensitive and respond to stimulation.
Incidentally my wife is a 36 F/G and she would prefer to be smaller. Like your hub , i love them and id still love them whatever size they were. She can still wear very sexy bras as well.
On a definite plus side, you can easily go braless in a T shirt without any self consciousness.

1 Like

Unfortunately for us women boobs seem to be the first thing to go when you lose weight. Don’t know why but that is the way it seems to be. You’ll even out eventually and probably won’t notice or care when you hit your ideal size.

1 Like

Some women gain/lose more weight in their breasts than anywhere else. My GF is one of those…she can gain or lose a cup size without changing any other aspect of her clothing.

2 Likes

My wife is a 36A and although she often says she wishes she was a bit bigger, I think they’re perfect.
Well done on the the diet and weight loss.
Your boobs might be a bit smaller but the rest of your anatomy will thank you for it :+1:

2 Likes

With size A cup you still look beautiful and I suspect you could even go without a bra at times. Try to love your body as I am sure husband does. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Aside from the unwanted boob reduction, I hope you feel better in your body :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Joys of where the body stores fat :wink:

2 Likes

@batjamboree i have gone on a health kick gym 3 times a week.plus my local.parkrun on sat mornings i have lost weight on my boobs but the advantages of better heath and life style ourways my boobs getting slightly smaller good luck with your programme of weight loss

1 Like

The answer, if you’re interested in the anatomy, is that breasts are made up of glandular tissue (the stuff that makes milk) and fat. The balance changes over time for biological reasons (glandular tissue grows during pregnancy in order to feed a baby, and there’s a loss of glandular tissue after menopause). If you lose a significant amount of weight, then you’ll lose fat from your breasts and they’ll get smaller.

1 Like

Many years ago, in the time of fad diets, my wife tried the Hip & Thigh diet.

It made absolutely no difference. Her breast size still reduced. I think it’s unavoidable really.

1 Like

If your profile picture is anything like you, then you have other assets that make up for it, especially with a couple of kids! Keep up the great work on being healthy as that is far more important than looks or breast size.

However, I am a bit of a fan of medium to larger sized boobs but weight loss will quickly diminish your top heavy-ness. Perhaps there are other perks where your nipples become more pronounced or more sensitive? You can go braless in tank tops and be even hotter? There has to be an upside…

1 Like

I accept that loosing weight will reduce my boobs - but I find it weird all woman in my family had (or have) big boobs - grandmother, mother and sister all very big - my daughter is a uk dress size 6 and she has B cup already at the age of 17

I think my dna comes from the flat chested side of the family in ancient times

1 Like

All my family are tall, 6ft plus and i’m not! So I feel your pain! :joy: