Small penis humiliation

I would enjoy that!! :blush:

3 Likes

This is something I have always wanted to experience. Any tips on how I can do this would be greatly appreciated. Im new to this

I dont get this, but each to their own

I have a tiny penis, particularly soft at about an inch, but it tops out at about 4 inches hard.

I enjoy being naked and people seeing me. My wife quite often teases me and will out me to strangers sometimes.

2 Likes

I am exactly the same, around an inch to two flaccid. Do you get smaller when naked around others?

I for some reason like the theory of SPH, ie online and either other people (captions, etc) or to me but by people I don’t know in real life.

I still prefer people I know in real life not knowing that I am small.

Yes I do, even in warm weather on the beach

2 Likes

Same, we were on a nudist beach in Spain, was hoping the weather would help me out……but it didn’t!!

I love sph, my dick is about 4.5 inches hard, love it when my wife tells me how small it is and how big the other dicks she’s had were

4 Likes

But at recent medical examination by an attractive female doctor, she had to look at that area due to my Micro balls, so as well feeling for my small balls (one shrank and one increased but both are still Micro), she had full sight of my at most 2" flaccid dick.

1 Like

Recently my boyfriend asked me to do the same and he loved it. He enjoys me talking about cuckolding stuff/hotwife fantasies too

1 Like

@MissTery am i your boyfriend?:rofl:

1 Like

Oh… that’d be an unexpected twist!!!

I’ll get some popcorn!!!:popcorn:

1 Like