Smart MINI Vibrator (that tells hubby when I'm using it)

Hi,

I want to get a small, discreet vibrator that notifies my hubby when I’m using it. He works away a lot and so I think it would spice things up a little if he were to get a notification on his phone when I’m, erm, paying myself some attention… might spark off some sexy phone sex!

There are lots of mini smart-vibes but it’s not clear if they would do what I want them to do in this instance. Can anyone give me any clues?

1 Like

That is a great idea…most of the app connected devices only really allow you to control remotely - and usually you have to give the other party control first! But that is a lovely idea. My OH works away all over the world for a week at a time…i bought her a Mantric Pebble to take with her (as it doesn’t look like a vibe) and I keep asking her to tell me when shes using it. Sadly she never does. Its not that she doesn’t use it…but rather she doesn’t think of teasing me by telling me…rather gutting if i’m honest. Pretty sure she’s probably just having a bit of “own time” so probably doesn’t want me over-excitedly ruining the moment!

Ooh, interesting idea. I don’t know of a device that does that, but will be interested in replies as my hubby travels a lot for work also.

1 Like

Hmm I think Most of them work on blue tooth, so it would need a phone nearby to ‘talk to’ to then pass it on. So i guess the technology is there would need both your phones linked up and toy linked up. But yeah I don’t think this is available.
You could try one of the smart power point with a wand installed, Not 100% but it may be able to be set up to send a notification.
Or if you really want to spice it up get a remote surveillance camera for your bedroom that will send him ‘intruder alert’ videos when it detects motion…

From what I can find on the website, it seems that although Lovehoney’s app-controlled toys can be controlled from a distance, there doesn’t seem to be any mention of notifications (for when a toy is being used)…

Perhaps this could be something to add to the Pander to me! thread?