Smells Good, Looks Great - It Must Be Booty Parlor!

LoveHoney - Bot says: If you're yet to browse the brilliant Booty Parlor range, do so now!

Not only are the luxury gifts perfect for Valentine's Day but they're designed from a female perspective, so they have lots of confidence building and curve enhacing ingredients!

The girls in the LoveHoney office already have their favourites but what are yours?

Maybe it's Flirty Little Secret the firming, moisturising and man-attracting body butter that smells like heaven.

Maybe you're in love with the sweet and sexy, virtually fat-free Chocolate Body Fondue.

Or perhaps the Good Girl/Bad Girl Spanker is more up your kinky street!

ive got most of the range on my wishlist :P it all looks soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nice! so sexy and girly :-p

Dxx

LoveHoney - Bot says: There's one more product to go live and it looks great!

It's all handbag sized too, which makes it great for travelling or saucy hotel sleepovers.

I want ALL of it! If I get My way I'll have the lot at some point! It looks so seductively lovely!

Whenever I look at the LoveHoney 'What's New' list it's like you all knew exactly what I would want and bought it in especially for Me! Scary! [but cool ]

Added to my toys/gifts wishlist [yes, I am TOO organised]

Can't wait to read reviews... and write my own of course

MC xx

Oooooooo i have some of these products, was a birthday present. They are gorgeous, be adding these to my wishlists and dropping numerous hints to the OH

LoveHoney - Bot wrote:

It's all handbag sized too, which makes it great for travelling or saucy hotel sleepovers.

oh are you going to keep us in suspenders for long re this product?! :P

Dxx

diamonds wrote:

LoveHoney - Bot wrote:

Dxx

For some reason I'm hoping it's perfume ...

MC xxx External Media

Mistress Cara wrote:

diamonds wrote:

LoveHoney - Bot wrote:

Dxx

For some reason I'm hoping it's perfume ...

MC xxx External Media

i was thinking it was gonna be that too, though i have seen they do have a make up range as well which id looooooooooooove lol

Dxx

I think it could be perfume, love honey slipped it out on Facebook!

I received the massage oil this morning from a lovely friend, and it smells GORGEOUS! Can't wait to receive my first Booty Parlour massage from the OH with this delicious stuff!

one very happy, delighted and much aroused Mistress Cara

xxxx

Hope you enjoy MC ;)

I got the body butter as a nice surprise today - can't wait to us it, smells devine!

I think i will have to get some! It's on my wish list but there are a couple of other bits i want to get first, I put a big order in a couple of weeks ago so i've got to wait a bit before i do the next one. x