Snogging - only for sex?

awww!

ive never had anything like that, well not kissing wise anyway ;) lol

you two sound so good for each other and so happy and cute!

Dxx

You should try it, it feels so nice and loving and it seriously puts you on a high, lol.

Thanks, we are real happy, and good together. It was funny, when i went to Hungary with him a couple months back, we met his best friend, and she kept saying "omg, you guys are so cute together!!! Kiss! Go on, kiss, it'd be adorable!", lol, and this is a girl who is the least girlie girl you'd ever meet, lol, the OH had never EVER seen her like that before, lol.

x x x

lol aww but thats good she was like that, it means she really likes you! and everyone knows u have to impress the bf's best mate.

can try the snogging for hrs but i know what will happen, he will take it further for sex lol

thinking though, like u get all that fuzzey feeling from snogging. i get the same when me and my bloke hug and we hug for agessssssssssss at a time. my bloke gives lovely hugs :) geekey hugs :P

Dxx

Then tell him you wanna just try kissing for a while, so see how it goes :)

And hugs are awesome ^_^

x x x

Yah, i agree Nexas, it is upsetting to hear, as hugging and kissing are such lovely intimate things, and make you feel so amazing.

Everyone should be doing it all the time ^_^

x x x

i think it is the thing i miss most out of relationships, is the kisses and cuddles. for me they build the intimacy that leads to sex, but don't have to lead straight to sex