Snow snow snow ... where is it

Well no snow where we are ... yet

It ain't gonna snow.

It not due till the weekend and I'm sure we probably won't get anyway.

Depends where you are. Forecast is for weekend in the North West. Higher ground will be mainly affected.

It's not forecast until the weekend here. I doubt it will snow anyway. It usually comes in Feb.

NatandTom wrote:

It's not forecast until the weekend here. I doubt it will snow anyway. It usually comes in Feb.

Same here xx

It's been snowing here in Scotland this morning. Nearly never sent my kids to school it was so heavy. It's stopped for now.

It's snowing here in Northern Ireland too. Not going to lie of course as the ground is too wet, so really we've just got slush and cold. Turns out my boots have no grip on ice, so that's fun! :p

none here either 😣

It's forecast for Bath today! 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁

Forecast for Surrey later today!

Nothing in Cambridge

I am torn between not wanting it to snow so I can get to work and wanting it to snow to see my cat's reactions. I am hoping it's this...

![](upload://yMAfWwf8p2gal7vKlsrRdHcSHPj.jpeg)

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

I am torn between not wanting it to snow so I can get to work and wanting it to snow to see my cat's reactions. I am hoping it's this...

![](upload://yMAfWwf8p2gal7vKlsrRdHcSHPj.jpeg)

ZOMG. 

Love snow and how fantastic it makes everything look but I am just about to start a run of night shifts and go do without the hassle of getting to work in rubbish conditions. Although some of our management have 4x4's to get staff in to work - although strangely not home again.

It's 7 degrees and rianing here

Leanne love the picture of fierce looking pussy lol

Was snowing where I am in Scotland when I was coming home last night, like proper snowing. Shame it'd rained earlier!

No snow here. Rained last night but at least the wind has died down.

It raining a lot now definitely not snowing.

The best time for it to snow Leanne is the weekend so your cat can play in the snow and then be gone by Monday for you to be able to
go work. Have you got a car yet or you still getting the train?